January Arrivals

div

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Also, can we all now put this ridiculous notion to bed that those in charge of the club are doing anything other than bursting their arses working to find us players to improve the squad and that by not signing everyone who flashes a bit of leg by the stroke of midnight on the bells, we are somehow missing out on untold quality?

One read at OK's piece in the Tansey article shows that he's someone they've been in touch with on several occasions, he's a player they've known they've wanted and it's simply been a waiting game to get their man. This is going to be the case time and time again this month.

Love to... but Div reckons anyone signed early doors turns out to be crap. Lol

Guest TPAFKATS
He has only played 12 games since June 2017?
Injured for part of that then unable to get into a strong dons team - stronger than ours anyway.
Looks like a decent top league midfielder.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Wylde is one of the worst shirkers I've ever seen in a St Mirren shirt. 

No thanks. 

And thats why you just know he is going to play a blinder against us, using every bit of pelters he gets from our support to drive him on. Which is ironic in itself, because the abuse from our support didn't work when he was here!

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

And thats why you just know he is going to play a blinder against us, using every bit of pelters he gets from our support to drive him on. Which is ironic in itself, because the abuse from our support didn't work when he was here!

It's completely true: he's nailed-on to roast us when we next play LIvi, assuming he signs there.

I was wondering the other day how many of the squad that took us down last time would improve our current squad (assuming they were all four years younger and still playing). Actually quite a lot of them, as it turns out. I'd include Wylde in that, no matter how shite he was last time round. 

27 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Got a reply from one of my Romanian friends who asked his mates who support Dynamo Bucharest.  He won't be very good for you in defence.  Ok that could come from bitter fans . Not bad at set plays but not in defence.  That came from supporters of Dynamo. 

I am sure Gus and OK will have assessed him.