Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
div

January Arrivals

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

‘Div also said that we'd only recruit 3 to 4 players at the same time as LPM’ 

this is what I based my response on and said I was going on your word it was true. 

Div has since confirmed it is not true and you were spinning part of a post. 

Like I say, good effort but you can’t back up claims LPM hasn’t been wrong on multiple occasions throughout his recent transfer comments. 

why are you ignoring what I actually posted? You know, the bit in bold?

You are clearly a troll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

‘Div also said that we'd only recruit 3 to 4 players at the same time as LPM’ 

this is what I based my response on and said I was going on your word it was true. 

Div has since confirmed it is not true and you were spinning part of a post. 

Like I say, good effort but you can’t back up claims LPM hasn’t been wrong on multiple occasions throughout his recent transfer comments. 

 

3 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Div also said that we'd only recruit 3 to 4 players at the same time as LPM. They both said that to recruit more players then more would need to leave.

 

What part of the bit in bold are you failing to understand? :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are the wait and see mob willing to admit we’ve made a complete cock up of the window yet? 

“We’re down the food chain”

 ”Wait ‘till late in the window”

”Hard to do business in Jan”

Can’t wait to see what unknown teenage cast off from the Premier League we get handed, almost as if we learned nothing from Stubbs...

Dundee and Hamilton have brought in players with experience at this level. We’ve brought in Tansey, an ex-Academy player and some foreign boys none of us had seen play.

In May we will suffer drastically for an absolute shambles of a season from start to finish, instigated by every board member and members of both management teams making continuous mistakes. 

Out. Of. Our. Depth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Are the wait and see mob willing to admit we’ve made a complete cock up of the window yet? 

“We’re down the food chain”

 ”Wait ‘till late in the window”

”Hard to do business in Jan”

Can’t wait to see what unknown teenage cast off from the Premier League we get handed, almost as if we learned nothing from Stubbs...

Dundee and Hamilton have brought in players with experience at this level. We’ve brought in Tansey, an ex-Academy player and some foreign boys none of us had seen play.

In May we will suffer drastically for an absolute shambles of a season from start to finish, instigated by every board member and members of both management teams making continuous mistakes. 

Out. Of. Our. Depth.

Predicting the future is very difficult to get right - but you have a go and we will all see what comes out in the wash . . . :turtle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

Predicting the future is very difficult to get right - but you have a go and we will all see what comes out in the wash . . . :turtle

We shall indeed see. Unless we see the arrival of prime-Didier Drogba by 11pm I suspect we are in trouble

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Not long just passed on our walk. Travis enjoyed it as usual. Bit cold tho. No cars about except the stadium staff. But I'm guessing at this late stage there will be no press conference. Back to you in the studio insaintee emoji41.pngps Travis thanks you for his mention. Now I'm off to the Snow Patrol gig. Coys.

 

Mind and give Craig Levein a big hug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Are the wait and see mob willing to admit we’ve made a complete cock up of the window yet? 

“We’re down the food chain”

 ”Wait ‘till late in the window”

”Hard to do business in Jan”

Can’t wait to see what unknown teenage cast off from the Premier League we get handed, almost as if we learned nothing from Stubbs...

Dundee and Hamilton have brought in players with experience at this level. We’ve brought in Tansey, an ex-Academy player and some foreign boys none of us had seen play.

In May we will suffer drastically for an absolute shambles of a season from start to finish, instigated by every board member and members of both management teams making continuous mistakes. 

Out. Of. Our. Depth.

'Some foreign boys none of us have seen play'. 

Now, if you are Gus or Oran making that statement, we are in trouble. I presume you arent though, so we might be alright. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hendo said:

'Some foreign boys none of us have seen play'. 

Now, if you are Gus or Oran making that statement, we are in trouble. I presume you arent though, so we might be alright. 

Gus has certainly made poor signings in his career. My point was Accies get Tony Andreu - proven player at this level. We appear to be scrapping around a bit.

9 minutes ago, div said:

Paul Dummett and Connor Newton were teenage Premier League players.

I had never heard of Ismael Goncalves.

They all worked out not too badly.

Fair point.

So were Matty Willock and Alfie Jones.

Austin McPhee spotted Goncalves. He is a very talented coach and clearly knows a player when he sees one.

Hopefully it works out as they did though!

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

What a state to get into.

We are all disappointed but it's only football FFS.

If we get relegated we'll still have a team to follow.

Youre behaving like the sky has fallen in.

Man up FFS. :lol:

Imagine you getting in a state about me ‘getting in a state’ about football. Oh dear.

You can voice concerns without it consuming your life.

 

Edited by W6Saint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

Imagine you getting in a state about me ‘getting in a state’ about football. Oh dear.

You can voice concerns without it consuming your life.

 

You are not just voicing concerns. You look on the verge of a complete breakdown. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

You are not just voicing concerns. You look on the verge of a complete breakdown. :lol:

Thanks for your concerns, means a lot. Who said the internet was a bad place?

1 minute ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Well stop obsessing about me then if you think its odd. :1eye

 

 

I’ll stop obsessing about you if you stop obsessing about me, Captain.

Oh, and :1eye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFS, this thread is a mixture of absolute shite mixed in with knickerwetters galore. New pants definitely required for thread.

We’ve shipped out lots of deadwood. We’ve brought in 8 players. Most of these are improvements on what we had. January is a tough month to work in, with fewer options compared to the summer when you can pick up players on pre-contracts. In January you need to rely on players agreeing to “mutual consent” before they are available, or picking them up on loan.

Calm the pee flow, let’s see if we do bring in any free agents (the last four weren’t too bad, no?) and let’s see if this team start to pick up some results. We have a better team now than we did at the start of the month, and once some of the injured return we’ll have our bench filling up with options too (unlike the Hibs match).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×