January Arrivals

div

31 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Interesting that we’ve been linked with another right back this morning. Surely not?!

Might it suggest Hodson could be away? The Irish lad is a decent RB, more attacking minded and his brother is a good player too.

P. McGinn to keep his place in midfield . . . .

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

A right back makes sense to at least be having a look at. Rangers can pull Hodson back at moments notice if they do wish to get rid so makes sense to have a backup plan. 

The other lad would also free up money - Hodson is on more than it will take to capture Ryan.

So the striker we sign can be even better :guinness

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

What is it you keep asking? Oh thats right... 'Evidence?'

Once you provide the evidence for the nonsense you claim, I can show you some real stuff... Oh that's right you cannot provide any shred of evidence for the rubbish assertions you make..  Funny how what I claim works out and what you claim REMAINS UTTER NONSENCE .

:booty   I am out you ain't worth it

4 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Once you provide the evidence for the nonsense you claim, I can show you some real stuff... Oh that's right you cannot provide any shred of evidence for the rubbish assertions you make..  Funny how what I claim works out and what you claim REMAINS UTTER NONSENCE .

:booty   I am out you ain't worth it

Aye, green ink.

Sylvan Ebanks Blake on trial. Looks like it's panic stations for us now considering hes been playing amateur football for the last few years.

How many times does the manager need to say they are at the hands of other clubs waiting for other deals before they will let the players join up.

Some fans need a reality check we aren’t going to go out and buy a proven premiership quality player we don’t have the money to do that as we just seen from the rb deal breaking down we were looking at a loan deal just about to go through then a team in England come in last minute offering money that’s us right out the picture.

No harm in looking at any player in training even if his recent clubs are at a shite level if he isn’t anywhere near the standard needed he will be on his way.

If the manager wasn’t looking at other options incase planed deals fall through or have already done so you would be moaning about that.

13 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

How many times does the manager need to say they are at the hands of other clubs waiting for other deals before they will let the players join up.

Some fans need a reality check we aren’t going to go out and buy a proven premiership quality player we don’t have the money to do that as we just seen from the rb deal breaking down we were looking at a loan deal just about to go through then a team in England come in last minute offering money that’s us right out the picture.

No harm in looking at any player in training even if his recent clubs are at a shite level if he isn’t anywhere near the standard needed he will be on his way.

If the manager wasn’t looking at other options incase planed deals fall through or have already done so you would be moaning about that.

I'm not saying there is any harm in looking but it's still concerning that our other options appear to have run out.

That's like me going on trial. The guy basically isn't a footballer any more. He's been playing infront of 50-100 people the last few years.

2 minutes ago, LargsBud said:

I'm not saying there is any harm in looking but it's still concerning that our other options appear to have run out.

That's like me going on trial. The guy basically isn't a footballer any more. He's been playing infront of 50-100 people the last few years.

was Lyness not non-league when Kearney signed him?

3 minutes ago, Stu said:

Are we aware that the Ebanks-Blake stuff is from one of these in the know agent accounts on Twitter, which is probably being run by some spotty little herbert in his bedroom?

We need to stop assuming that we are scraping the barrel just to get some guys in.

Every single one of Oran's signings have been much better than what we had recently - Hammill, Ferdinand, etc.

Some need time to get up to speed (e.g. Tansey) 

So let's have even just a little faith that our Management Team are not incompetent - Looking forward, and having offloaded 16 players, there are not too many of them we would have wanted to keep... (We had no choice with Hammill). Haladky and Popescu really look the part. McAllister is one of ours who is a talent, and I think Lyons looks good too.

Patience and hard work to bring in more is happening 24 7 at the moment - and picking a team, playing games and training as usual . . . :cheers

AND when this window closes - there will be other contracts to offer and deals to hunt out for over the summer. . . :bounce2