January Arrivals

div

23 minutes ago, div said:

I won't be doing it at all soon enough, but until that happens you're stuck with it.

If you think the posts you made were in keeping with a thread about transfer window arrivals at St.Mirren then it is you that has the problem, not me.

Without wishing to prolong this further, I clearly never suggested my post was in keeping with the thread title. I suggested that if you didn’t want to be a hypocrite, you were going to be a busy man shutting down all off topic posts, 90% of which would be authored by the 3 idiots I  mentioned. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

1 hour ago, div said:

The forum will always be here and I’ll always continue to host and support it, but I’ve no longer got the time or inclination to run it properly so the intention is to hand it over to someone else who does.

Good man.

PS.Keep the Sin Bin.:rolleyes:

36 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Without wishing to prolong this further, I clearly never suggested my post was in keeping with the thread title. I suggested that if you didn’t want to be a hypocrite, you were going to be a busy man shutting down all off topic posts, 90% of which would be authored by the 3 idiots I  mentioned. 

I'm already a busy man. Too busy to be dealing with grown men behaving like children.

16 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

What are you on about budget v wage bill? You got me mixed-up woth your work colleagues?

but thanks again for pinning that fact up about me absolutely nailing it we would bring in half what we shipped out. Unless Oran/ Gus is going to announce another seven or eight signings by midnight tomorrow? I mean I'd have to eat humble pie if that comes to pass lol.

8 in, 13 out. 

Half of what we shipped out. 

Nailed it. :lol:

IMG_20190131_073336.thumb.jpg.feb149e537d5d9b533f4c5f05e52817d.jpg

8 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Need to add Sammy to that list, if you include Holmes. 

Holmes was signed in the window. Same day as McAllister. Why wouldn't he be included? 

Oh wait. You're getting Holmes and Lyness mixed up aren't you? :lol:

The king of fail, right enough. 

Edited by djchapsticks

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Holmes was signed in the window. 

Oh wait. You're getting Holmes and Lyness mixed up aren't you? :lol:

The king of fail. 

Err no Lyness is on your list. Mind you thats Deal Lyness!

if you want to split hairs then Willock should come off too as he left before the window. Or we could just agree the facts, at the moment its still only half of whatbwent out coming in. But you know over 12 hours to go for those other eight new signings to be revealed!

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

if you want to split hairs then Willock should come off too as he left before the window. Or we could just agree the facts, at the moment its still only half of whatbwent out coming in. But you know over 12 hours to go for those other eight new signings to be revealed!

What? 

If you remove Lyness and Willock, that is even less of the half you are inexplicably still claiming and is actually approaching one for one. 

It would mean 8 in and 11 out. 

You really don't understand this at all do you?! 

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

What? 

If you remove Lyness and Willock, that is even less of the half you are inexplicably still claiming and is actually approaching one for one. 

It would mean 8 in and 11 out. 

You really don't understand this at all do you?! 

That guy is a f**king crank. Who gives a flying f**k who left when? Wish this ignore function also ignored quoted posts...

27 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Need to add Sammy to that list, if you include Holmes. 

Then you also need to add Jackson and Ferdinand as in's too - Oran bought them in before letting Willock, Samson, BM and Coulson go.

There is no way you can make it HALF . . . except in your text (or head)  :hammer

27 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Coulson also left

12 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Then you also need to add Jackson and Ferdinand as in's too - Oran bought them in before letting Willock, Samson, BM and Coulson go.

There is no way you can make it HALF . . . except in your text (or head)  :hammer

Indeed, therefore he didn't need to let them go before he signed them!

LPM is talking about players let go to make way for the new arrivals.

Samson & Coulson should be on the outs list.

So, close to half. LPM is correct IMO.

43 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

And Hammill to the ins, if he's in the outs....

Aside from the riveting debate on 'is eight about half of fifteen?" Some of you guys either:

A - mentally dont get it, and therfor should be treated appropriately (as in that is a personal struggle in your life)

B - dont care, bit like Brexiteers who say "great lets have no deal, country can suffer for a while"

C - are hell bent on running round the forum to abuse and insult any poster who in your eyes deserves "tae get it". Bit like the kids in school surrounding someone and yelling to induce an epilectic episode for sick amusement.

Div, called keys yesterday following a quite incredible accusation, and asked people to basically get a grip! Try and treat each other with respect on issues surrounding our club we might not all agree with each other, all the time on. Some of you just seem to be whoosed by that. He means YOU..! And me, I've listened.

why dont you meet up with whoever it is you feel compelled to troll, talk to them face to face. Have a real conversation. I have suggested, and are still happy to meet up with anyone on this forum who feels the need to troll me incessantly, to talk, hear there story, and tell them mine.

in the real world, (which isnt the microcosm of fifty aulfd blokes on here) i know its unlikely even one person will step up, and take the invite, but for my part its there. PM me, my name is Tony (that will probably give one or two a happy ending). We will never always agree on things, but respect for peacefully held opions costs nowt.

ps. Banter when you are ACTUALLY debating stuff is always good, 

later fannybawz!

16 hours ago, div said:
16 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

So it’s official then. Freedom of speech is not tolerated on B&WArmy. :lol:

My posts (which I assume you are referring to) were in no way defamatory. I expressed an opinion which I am certain breaks no laws and it’s laughsble that you apparently shut them down for being off topic. You’re going to be a very busy man. 

The only thing that gets my goat is that trolls like LPM, Shull and Wendy get to bore the forum senseless and ruin it for everyone else with their incessant, repetitive pish, but as soon as someone manages to troll the troll it gets shut down. 

Either moderate the board properly Div or don’t do it at all. 

I won't be doing it at all soon enough, but until that happens you're stuck with it.

If you think the posts you made were in keeping with a thread about transfer window arrivals at St.Mirren then it is you that has the problem, not me.

I hate to say it but have you never heard 'ma ba ma rules'.  Might I suggest (to TPAFKA; that is) that your easiest solution to being sure your posts get posted is to put up your own site, spend the time; effort and money, and then it's yur ba; yur rules.  B)

Aside from the riveting debate on 'is eight about half of fifteen?" Some of you guys either:
A - mentally dont get it, and therfor should be treated appropriately (as in that is a personal struggle in your life)
B - dont care, bit like Brexiteers who say "great lets have no deal, country can suffer for a while"
C - are hell bent on running round the forum to abuse and insult any poster who in your eyes deserves "tae get it". Bit like the kids in school surrounding someone and yelling to induce an epilectic episode for sick amusement.
Div, called keys yesterday following a quite incredible accusation, and asked people to basically get a grip! Try and treat each other with respect on issues surrounding our club we might not all agree with each other, all the time on. Some of you just seem to be whoosed by that. He means YOU..! And me, I've listened.
why dont you meet up with whoever it is you feel compelled to troll, talk to them face to face. Have a real conversation. I have suggested, and are still happy to meet up with anyone on this forum who feels the need to troll me incessantly, to talk, hear there story, and tell them mine.
in the real world, (which isnt the microcosm of fifty aulfd blokes on here) i know its unlikely even one person will step up, and take the invite, but for my part its there. PM me, my name is Tony (that will probably give one or two a happy ending). We will never always agree on things, but respect for peacefully held opions costs nowt.
ps. Banter when you are ACTUALLY debating stuff is always good, 
later fannybawz!
Unbelievable

The list on the homepage (I have now fixed the typo on Lyness) is only relating to the January transfer window.

Willock's departure was announced just before the window opened but he didn't technically revert back to Man Utd until the window opened.

I've not included Coulson, NBM and Samson but by the same token neither have I included the signings of Lyness, Ferdinand, Jackson and Hammill as all of that business was done well before the window opened.