Sign in to follow this  
div

January Arrivals

30 minutes ago, Stu said:

https://www.gsp.ro/fotbal/liga-1/exclusiv-dinamo-a-mai-cedat-un-jucator-laurentiu-corbu-a-fost-imprumutat-la-st-mirren-558881.html

Put into Google Translate and you get:

Dinamo escaped an undesirable. Right-back Laurentiu Corbu, 24, was loaned until the end of the season at St. Mirren, in the first league in Scotland, where two weeks ago, and the late Mihai Popescu.

Although Laurenţiu Corbu is the defender of Dinamo who made the most mistakes this season in League One, Mircea Rednic announced that he did not rely on his services, so the defender did not travel to Antalya camp. In the last period, the right defender was trained separately in Săftica, under the command of the second Iulian Mihăescu, along with the other undesirable from the lot, Katsikas and Pesici. Laurenţiu Corbu is at Dinamo in 2015 when he was brought from Urban Titu. This season, Corbu scored 13 matches. St. Mirren is ranked last in Scotland's first league, with 12 points in 23 matches. Both Corbu and Popescu were brought to St. Mirren by FIFA agent Antonis Antoniou.

Christ they really didn't like Popescu, after them telling us he was leaving their Cypriot Concentration Camp to join us, they now have him DEID !!! And they are glowing about this new chap, player who made the most mistakes, from the undesirable lot training with the stiffs. Bet he's delighted to get away.

Edited by Ayrshire Saints

Not going to lie, I was freaking out earlier on. Seeing players I thought could do us a turn sign for lesser teams or our rivals.

What a difference a few hours can make, although I’ve never seen either of these players I’ll go to bed happy.

welcome to the rollerscoater.

1 minute ago, Ethan said:

Sow is this happening or wishful thinking

Dundee United fans on p&b reckon it's a done deal with him going to them. Negotiating a pay off with MK Dons so he can sign permanently 

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

He did an Iain Harte on Ayr Ute according to jobby McCall on the radio tonight so not sure he can be that good.

He’s certainly looked good for Aberdeen anytime I’ve seen him. And for Scotland U21s. Assuming I’ve got the right Scott Wright. 

3 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

He’s certainly looked good for Aberdeen anytime I’ve seen him. And for Scotland U21s. Assuming I’ve got the right Scott Wright. 

Not sure he has only played 30 odd games at Aberdeen in 5 years. Been a fringe guy. Seven goals although does have a hat trick included in those 7