Sign in to follow this  
div

January Arrivals

11 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

I see Morgan has went from celtics bench to Sunderland’s bench he should have been a January arrival would have benefited more from a relegation fight in the premiership rather than sitting on a bench

Totally agree.

I said at the time that, unlike most of the clubs that were in for him, he would get a guaranteed start for us every game.

Even though he'd be in a struggling team, he'd benefit way more than sitting on his arse in Sunderland IMO.

With Rogers gone, his jacket might be on a shoogly peg, depending on who the new manager is.

Edited by FTOF

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Totally agree.

I said at the time that, unlike most of the clubs that were in for him, he would get a guaranteed start for us every game.

Even though he'd be in a struggling team, he'd benefit way more than sitting on his arse in Sunderland IMO.

With Rogers gone, his jacket might be on a shoogly peg, depending on who the new manager is.

On the contrary I thought Sunderland was the perfect move for him. Working with JR again and I thought he’d really shine at that level. I now beginning to think that Lewis maybe isn’t as good as we all thought he was. Maybe just a very good Championship player.

On the contrary I thought Sunderland was the perfect move for him. Working with JR again and I thought he’d really shine at that level. I now beginning to think that Lewis maybe isn’t as good as we all thought he was. Maybe just a very good Championship player.
And to think, all those players last season wouldn't have got a championship medal without him.

9 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

There's a possibility JR doesn't want to upset the apple cart by giving him a place in his team immediately without earning it. Could be looking to bed him in, bring him off the bench as an impact player then if he shows up well enough give him a start.

14 hours ago, buddies1877 said:

I see Morgan has went from celtics bench to Sunderland’s bench he should have been a January arrival would have benefited more from a relegation fight in the premiership rather than sitting on a bench

14 hours ago, FTOF said:

Totally agree.

Kyle McAllister is better anyway

Morgan is a quality player, however he never should have gone to Tic

I would suggest his confidence is low, but the boy has bags of ability and also showed this on the summer tour with Scotland

I do hope he gets a run somewhere

18 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

We'd have won the Championship last season without Lewis Morgan? :wacko:

What utter bollocks - he was the key player scoring crucial goals at crucial times, or do you not go to Saints games ?

Bit unfair about Lewis. In six games at Sunderland he has started 2 and came off the bench for about 30mins in 3 other games and an unused sub once - far more playing time that he got with Celtic. Fans were raving about his 30 mins in their last home game, a 2-0 win, against Bristol Rovers. Lewis is wearing no 17 (about 1 min 25 secs in).

Edited by Sonny

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

Bit unfair about Lewis. In six games at Sunderland he has started 2 and came off the bench for about 30mins in 3 other games and an unused sub once - far more playing time that he got with Celtic. Fans were raving about his 30 mins in their last home game, a 2-0 win, against Bristol Rovers. Lewis is wearing no 17 (about 1 min 25 secs in).

They need a new striker going by the finishing there. 

43 minutes ago, munoz said:

They need a new striker going by the finishing there. 

Was there not a world beater on the opposition bench? :lol:

Edit: I tell a lie, he started and was hooked. 

Edited by Magic Monkey

And thichasfcuk doesn't recognise sarcasm.
 I recognise when someone makes an arse of their post though. And you’ve got plenty of form for that!

Have you worked out how to tell the time yet?

Still threatening to put folk in hospital mr internet gangster?

Arranged any fights and not turned up recently?

2 hours ago, lovestlegend said:

Clangers talking up Hladky in the paper today. Him and Popescu both been good additions.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/17471155.vaclav-hladky-could-keep-st-mirren-up-says-jamie-langfield/

I am hope all 11 + subs play well and pick up 3 precious points         =          =          =         C O Y S   :turtle