Saints Fans Sunderland Trip

HSS

What a strange bunch traveling hundreds of miles to watch a team no one supports because our 3rd last manager now manages them.

Don't remember Cockles Wilson running buses to Alloa when Danny Lennon was in charge? Or to Queens Park when Gus was manager?

Both of whom did more for St Mirren than Jack Ross did.

Guest TPAFKATS
What a strange bunch traveling hundreds of miles to watch a team no one supports because our 3rd last manager now manages them.

Don't remember Cockles Wilson running buses to Alloa when Danny Lennon was in charge? Or to Queens Park when Gus was manager?

Never realised Alex Rae was in charge at Sunderland [emoji6]

58 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Rightly or wrongly, JR connected with a wider section of the fan Base than Danny or Gus. The trip wouldn't have been one I would have chosen to make but it looks like the guys had a good time and appear to have been a credit to our club. Live and let live.

Edited by St.Ricky

Rightly or wrongly, JR connected with a wider section of the fan Base than Danny or Gus. The trip wouldn't have been one I would have chosen to make but it looks like the guys had a good time and appear to have been a credit to our club. Live and let live.
A good time one of them pissed himself on the bus.

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

Your first mistake is comparing a trip to Sunderland with a trip to Alloa or the southside of Glasgow.

Your second mistake is giving a shit what some of our fans do in their spare time.

4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:
32 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

A good time one of them pissed himself on the bus.

What happened to.."What happens on Tour stays on Tour"

Your first mistake is comparing a trip to Sunderland with a trip to Alloa or the southside of Glasgow.
Your second mistake is giving a shit what some of our fans do in their spare time.
I wasn't giving a shit until every St Mirren social media page was saturated with the "I Love Jack Ross brigade" posts about how great Jack is, how great Sunderland are etc etc etc.

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

I'd be up for a trip to support Jim Goodwin at Alloa actually!

Just now, Kemp said:

I'd be up for a trip to support Jim Goodwin at Alloa actually!

Have I mentioned at all ( I know I have) that I have gone to watch them over the last two weeks? I know some other posters have also been to watch them this season and last.  Jim is doing a good job there.  A tidy wee club. 

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

It's a failed attempt at Humour Kemp. Lighten up.

A wee trip to the wee county makes sense to me.

At least as much, maybe more, than to Sunderland. 

I think that was your point. 

Difficult to tell with you Ricky. You are generally either on the wind-up or showing signs of dementia.

Alloa managed to ruin Morton's weekend, so that will do for me.

Tough one coming up next week. Tough one indeed!