Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Mid Calder Saint

Cammy Smith

Recommended Posts

It was relevant it was putting your post into context.

 

It wasn’t and it didn’t!

 

 

As I said in an earlier post he probably was right....but he couldn't manage the change (Oh forgot that bits irrelevant).

 

As I said in my earlier most, as he only had 4 games in charge, we’ll never know (and, yes, it’s irrelevant!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad to see Cammy go, but the fact is that alongside so many others, he has failed to perform when given the opportunity. Terrific player in the Championship, but maybe doesn't quite have the pace or physicality to be as effective at the top level in this country. Forever a legend for his efforts and excellence during the great escape and the title winning season. All the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, shull said:

Wee torn faced Cammy who has contributed absolutely nothing to the Saints cause for 6 months, while picking up undeserved wages from the fans. 

The wailing and greeting of some has outscored those mourning the death of Diana and the retirement of Andy. 

Feck off and light a candle. :lol: :byebye

So you've said. Many times. Folk not allowed opinions now? Hypocrite. (followed by a list of emojis)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sonny said:

So you've said. Many times. Folk not allowed opinions now? Hypocrite. (followed by a list of emojis)

Sonny

 

What to do is- become fat , sad,  ugly and irrelevant, then jump in a pool of shit and have a lobotomy ..................... then , and only then will you get where he is coming from :1eye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh what a circus! Oh what a show!
The Feegie dome has gone to town
Over the death of an actress called Cameron Smith
We've all gone crazy
Mourning all day and mourning all night
Falling over ourselves to get all, of the misery right

Oh what an exit! That's how to go!
When they're ringing your curtain down
Demand to be Punted like Cameron Smith
It's quite a sunset
And good for the c*#ts in a roundabout way
We've made the sports pages of all, the burghs papers today

But who is this Cameron Smith?
Why all this howling hysterical sorrow?
What kind of Princess has lived among us?
How will we ever get by without her?

She had her moments--she had some style
The best show in town was the crowd
Outside the Casa Simple Digital Arena crying, "Cameron Smith"
But that's all gone now
As soon as the smoke from the funeral clears
We're all gonna see and howl, she did nothing for half a year!!!

You let down your people Camerista....
You were supposed to have been immortal
That's all they wanted
Not much to ask for
But in the end you could not deliver

Salve regina mater misericordiae
Vita dulcedo et spes nostra
Salve salve regina Peron
Ad te clamamus exules filii Eva
Ad te suspiramus gementes et flentes
O clemens o pia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad to see Cammy go, a very talented player with the ability to go on and have a good career. He was brilliant last season when the team was playing in a style that benefitted his game, however this season playing against higher quality players, a different formation/playing style, and being surrounded by inferior players it lowered the impact he could make on the game. Good players can player well when the squad/formation are suited to them, great players can adapt, and this season Cammy unfortunately showed that he is reliant on a lot of things being right for him before he performed. I hope that the move to United works out for him and that he gets a manager and formation that benefits his game, but if he is to move up a level then he needs to address his game and his ability to perform when the chips are down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Oh what a circus! Oh what a show!
The Feegie dome has gone to town
Over the death of an actress called Cameron Smith
We've all gone crazy
Mourning all day and mourning all night
Falling over ourselves to get all, of the misery right

Oh what an exit! That's how to go!
When they're ringing your curtain down
Demand to be Punted like Cameron Smith
It's quite a sunset
And good for the c*#ts in a roundabout way
We've made the sports pages of all, the burghs papers today

But who is this Cameron Smith?
Why all this howling hysterical sorrow?
What kind of Princess has lived among us?
How will we ever get by without her?

She had her moments--she had some style
The best show in town was the crowd
Outside the Casa Simple Digital Arena crying, "Cameron Smith"
But that's all gone now
As soon as the smoke from the funeral clears
We're all gonna see and howl, she did nothing for half a year!!!

You let down your people Camerista....
You were supposed to have been immortal
That's all they wanted
Not much to ask for
But in the end you could not deliver

Salve regina mater misericordiae
Vita dulcedo et spes nostra
Salve salve regina Peron
Ad te clamamus exules filii Eva
Ad te suspiramus gementes et flentes
O clemens o pia

This probably sounded really good in your head:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Sonny said:

So you've said. Many times. Folk not allowed opinions now? Hypocrite. (followed by a list of emojis)

Forum is full of opinions. 

Everyone is allowed. 

Even yours, although generally they are shite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been disappointed to see certain players leave the club but players move on for many different reasons. We thank them if they are successful which Cammy was. We move on as a club.

Me personally I’m am excited about who we are going to bring in and watching them playing for St Mirren. I have faith in the management team to have a successful transfer window

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Sonny

 

What to do is- become fat , sad,  ugly and irrelevant, then jump in a pool of shit and have a lobotomy ..................... then , and only then will you get where he is coming from :1eye

You still love the smell of me, huni. :heart

Another day, another stalk, another orgasm for you. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Not that it’s relevant to my point, what other players did Stubbs sign on swap deals?

Think you will find it is relevant because any manager will be wrong to replace any player with someone that isn’t as good.

 

 

Just like Oran will be wrong if he brings in a replacement that ends up playing for the reserves every week

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shull said:

You still love the smell of me, huni. :heart

Another day, another stalk, another orgasm for you. :lol:

You cant resist coming back can you..................

No think you will find I will only be happy when you get booted off here

 

Anyway keep posting your bile....... the exit is approaching :byebye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As many have said cammy will go down in saints history.he was also not fancied by Stubbs then oran came in and gave him a chance to prove himself at this level but unfortunately he never looked the player he did last season but hes not the only one who looked off the pace. Some of them have left . I like the look of the signings that oran has made so far and I trust he will get it right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think you will find it is relevant because any manager will be wrong to replace any player with someone that isn’t as good.


Just like Oran will be wrong if he brings in a replacement that ends up player for the reserves every week


I didn’t mention anything about replacements.

So, just like Hambud, your reply is irrelevant!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You cant resist coming back can you..................

No think you will find I will only be happy when you get booted off here

 

Anyway keep posting your bile....... the exit is approaching :byebye

Not via you. 

I only come back to you when you reference me. The rest of time your other posts are skimmed quickly and forgotten about it. 

Never addressed you unless you target me. Have you not worked that out yet.? 

You're the Forum nonentity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You cant resist coming back can you..................

No think you will find I will only be happy when you get booted off here

 

Anyway keep posting your bile....... the exit is approaching :byebye

By the way, you are in one sorry sorry state of a human being. 

And I dinnae give a feck about you as you're a stalking bullying cnut.

Have a nice day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shull said:

By the way, you are in one sorry sorry state of a human being. 

And I dinnae give a feck about you as you're a stalking bullying cnut.

Have a nice day. 

See its working ya wee fud, hopedfully you will give up and go pollute another forum

 

Your cracking:lol:

 

Keep posting your bile, I will keep pointing out what a waste of a human being you are :byebye

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disappointed to see Cammy go. I personally think he’s good enough for this level, I just think he’s suffered most from JR leaving in the summer, a manager that knew how to utilise him best.

Unfortunately OK prefers a 4-4-2 and Cammy is pretty much wasted out wide and if we don’t play a system that suits him. It’s pointless in having him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×