Sign in to follow this  
Mid Calder Saint

Cammy Smith

Just now, Callum Gilhooley said:

Not getting worked up at all. You simply kept repeating this notion that we gave him away .
After you asked the question about how much we got for him ( again , f**k knows why you asked me !) you yet again said we gave him away .
Perhaps in time , you may come to get over your wee Cammy crush and move on, mibbee you and MCS could form a wee club and follow him around the country like some sort of disciples much like Big Peter did when Jim Blair left us for Hibs. emoji23.png

And this is you "not getting worked up"?

Away and lie down.

I'll take careful note not to ask any St Mirren transfer related questions on this website in future. Or at least not ask utter wankers like you.

15 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

Calm doon everybody!

6 minutes ago, dardo said:
15 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:
Calm doon everybody!

Naw. You calm doon!!!!!

Phew - what another couple of good signings would do for the calm of the fan base....

Not getting worked up at all. You simply kept repeating this notion that we gave him away .
After you asked the question about how much we got for him ( again , f**k knows why you asked me !) you yet again said we gave him away .
Perhaps in time , you may come to get over your wee Cammy crush and move on, mibbee you and MCS could form a wee club and follow him around the country like some sort of disciples much like Big Peter did when Jim Blair left us for Hibs.
Big Peter 🤠, now there's a name from the past. Only heard tales about him though as I'm so young. 🤥

And this is you "not getting worked up"?
Away and lie down.
I'll take careful note not to ask any St Mirren transfer related questions on this website in future. Or at least not ask utter wankers like you.

Oops , hit a nerve there .

Reminder to oneself . Don’t point out when people are being dim. They just get upset and call you names

How’s the glee club coming along Bud ?

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Surely tae f**k aw this 'Cammy Love-Fest' and 'Oooh I've got a bit of his shirt' big lassie knickerwetting hysteria should be shifted to Other Football now?

feckin Arab wanker!

WTAF are you on about? :lol:

Apart from arguably the OP, virtually every comment in this thread has either agreed with the decision to get rid, or expressed mild disappointment that the wee man is away. 

All the other comments thanking him for his contribution to last season are entirely justified. What are you seeing that I’m not seeing?

Personally I’m neither up nor down about his departure. If I’m disappointed about anything it’s orobably just that an important player from last season wasn’t able to make the step up. Shame for him. Shame for us. I’m sure he’ll do a decent job at Utd.

47 minutes ago, shull said:

I've forgot.

Sammy’s Shite?

Fitba’s too dear?

JR sold the jerseys against Raith?

Cammy is a wage thief?

Must’ve been one of those surely?

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2