Welcome Vaclav Hladky

14 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

f**k, you are the lowest of the low slating how a man makes his money with a good honest job, you are scum, what do u profess to work as?

Give Zzzzzzzzweeper07 his due.

He is a Sleep Therapist to trade.

And by feck, he is the best in the business.

I'm nearly in a coma just writing about him.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

3 hours ago, gstretchuk said:
4 hours ago, jaybee said:

Probably private hire, he has admitted to picking up passengers in other posts, but then he makes up all sorts of sh*t constantly anyway.

Wait for the abuse........................... here it comes!!!    :D

Where do u work genius?

I'm a spy for the inland revenue checking up on fly cabs. Why? 😎

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Not that there is any doubt but our goalie proved, yet again how valuable he is to us.

In conditions that are difficult for goalkeepers he was almost faultless.

Hope the recent interest in him has totally disappeared, he's worth bags of points to us over a season. 

Here's hoping we can resist temptation. Especially not for any meager amount. We're a top six club for now. :whistle 

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Not that there is any doubt but our goalie proved, yet again how valuable he is to us.

In conditions that are difficult for goalkeepers he was almost faultless.

Hope the recent interest in him has totally disappeared, he's worth bags of points to us over a season. 

Absolutely. I for one will be counting the minutes till the transfer window closes, praying we can hold onto him. Thankfully he can't go to England now which cuts out a big chunk of the possibilities, but anyone know when other windows close? Is it generally the end of August?

On 7/30/2019 at 9:41 PM, Sweeper07 said:

Taxi driver - doesn't matter who you are dropping off . . . that intense training, how to open a door and all the technical stuff like fares please . . . Difference is a chauffeur doesent even get to handle the fares . . .             HA HA HA HA

And more lies . . . YOU are the most boring twat uon the forum . . .  :bounce2

It's a close contest in my opinion. The Haddie from Arbroath runs him close and maybe surpasses him in both quantity and utter pointlessness. 

5 minutes ago, Maboza said:

Haven't heard anything more about a new contract and I have the feeling that it seems very unlikely we'll manage to tie him down on a new deal. 

Enjoy him while it lasts.  

Great keeper. 

European football next season will tempt him to stay. :whistle  (In Tony we trust)

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

I am sure his agent is advising him to keep his options open whilst the window is open.

You're probably right, not the biggest fan of agents surprisingly. Popescu's did the same...he would have been better back here playing first team football.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

If Qarabag make the CL group stages they are back in for him. Cant see him turning that chance down, and the club will be looking to balance the books after signing McCallister.

They are 2-1 up on APOEL, and face either PAOK or Ajax (2-2) next round - it’s definitely possible.

I’m going to hazard a guess (because unlike 90% of posters on here it seems, I’m not ITK) that the funds intended to be used on Popescu were used in some form to bring McAllister back. As you say though, the club will look to balance the books. It’s a matter of how many extra positions can we gain through his excellent goalkeeping, and in turn how much extra cash can we get from finishing higher up the league? Any offer would have to be more than any league placing Vaclav could gain us.

Taxi driver - doesn't matter who you are dropping off . . . that intense training, how to open a door and all the technical stuff like fares please . . . Difference is a chauffeur doesent even get to handle the fares . . .             HA HA HA HA And more lies . . . YOU are the most boring twat uon the forum . . .  default_boldred.gif

How much training did you get to sell Avon?