Welcome Vaclav Hladky

It wasn't much effort at all, you are obviously easily impressed.

You can stand by your grammatical claim all you want, doesn't mean it's right. Sweep stands by his claim that it's acceptable for someone (who has the power to prevent it) to allow a child to be molested. Does standing by that claim make it right?

I'm not, and never was, trying to prove you wrong. I was pointing out a grammatical error that you made that others were picking up on and using to accuse you of saying something that you weren't intending to say. If anything, I was trying to help you by giving you the chance to not get into even more pointless "debate".

All you had to do was say "oh, aye, it should have a question mark, I'll correct it" and you could have avoided most of the last few pages of nonsense.

Why you feel the need to defend your mistake is beyond me, especially when it was only a slight grammatical error, something that anybody can do. If you're that insecure about someone pointing out that you missed a question mark, f**k knows what you're like if someone points out that you forgot to put salt on your chips - would you claim that it's a perfectly acceptable culinary practice to put the salt on after eating the chips?
Yes. If GLS said it was our new practice! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji12]

2 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

It wasn't much effort at all, you are obviously easily impressed.

You can stand by your grammatical claim all you want, doesn't mean it's right. Sweep stands by his claim that it's acceptable for someone (who has the power to prevent it) to allow a child to be molested. Does standing by that claim make it right?

I'm not, and never was, trying to prove you wrong. I was pointing out a grammatical error that you made that others were picking up on and using to accuse you of saying something that you weren't intending to say. If anything, I was trying to help you by giving you the chance to not get into even more pointless "debate".

All you had to do was say "oh, aye, it should have a question mark, I'll correct it" and you could have avoided most of the last few pages of nonsense.

Why you feel the need to defend your mistake is beyond me, especially when it was only a slight grammatical error, something that anybody can do. If you're that insecure about someone pointing out that you missed a question mark, f**k knows what you're like if someone points out that you forgot to put salt on your chips - would you claim that it's a perfectly acceptable culinary practice to put the salt on after eating the chips?

I will thanks. I will also stand by you like others targeting me on here regarding such trivial things as grammar. Pitiful but feel free to continue. 

Ooft treble whammy by my stalker as well! The anonymous group disbanded or something? 😂 

This x 1000. Get this pathetic, childish title tattle poluting umpteen threads to hell. This forum is going down the tubes rapidly due to the endless pathetic arguments. Get it stopped or this site will die.

What a shame all this argument is taking place under the name of such a great player. It’s unworthy.

52 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Hard to say since in Money time, keeper had to be tougher to avoid getting put into the net with the ball. 

Now keeper are protected a lot more. 

I’d say that’s more evidence it’s Money. Really not even a matter of discussion IMO. Money hands down best keeper, in my lifetime anyway. 

Hard to say since in Money time, keeper had to be tougher to avoid getting put into the net with the ball. 
Strangely though Tommy..
despite me making a comment on a discussion forum then chatting directly to you without referencing anyone else, I can't help but detect a neediness interrupting our discussion.

Surely not?

Then we can go our own separate ways. You can show to everyone you weren't lying & you are serious about wanting ignored. We'll both continue to be active users on BAWA but with absolutely no requirement to respond/ mention each other. That includes your wee trick of responding to other people referencing me... 

Many witnesses, it was bound to happen eventually. Who had 13 days on the sweepstake? 😁

Mind you Tommy...

I'm so pleased that when I specifically replied to YOU, I didn't reference anyone else...

Especially not someone so needy as to break the terms of an agreement then try and turn it around in a typical fashion!

I'd really want to avoid that Tommy! [emoji23][emoji12]

FFS, this is the last time I'm going to tell you this as you should have got it already - I was not having a go at you about your grammar. I was pointing out why folk were accusing you of saying something.

I was however, in later messages, having a go at you for your f**king attitude and inability to admit that you made a wee silly mistake. The mistake is there in black and white for everyone to see and your denial will not change the fact that it was a mistake. It's really pointless talking to you as you seem to assume that every post is attacking you. You are even doing it now for posts that aren't directed at you and don't mention you. That really is some inferiority complex you have. You can maybe now feel superior because you have the world's biggest inferiority complex.
Hey Fjord maker... I saw this and thought of you, albeit indirectly!
[emoji12]FB_IMG_1567272947244.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

FFS, this is the last time I'm going to tell you this as you should have got it already - I was not having a go at you about your grammar. I was pointing out why folk were accusing you of saying something.

I was however, in later messages, having a go at you for your f**king attitude and inability to admit that you made a wee silly mistake. The mistake is there in black and white for everyone to see and your denial will not change the fact that it was a mistake. It's really pointless talking to you as you seem to assume that every post is attacking you. You are even doing it now for posts that aren't directed at you and don't mention you. That really is some inferiority complex you have. You can maybe now feel superior because you have the world's biggest inferiority complex.

Thank god its your last time because you’re still wrong.

as for the posts not being Directed at me, they clearly are. I know you don’t believe that. it would only take a shred of common sense to see my stalker has let his addiction get the better of him after 13 days cold turkey. :lol:

7 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Thank god its your last time because you’re still wrong.

as for the posts not being Directed at me, they clearly are. I know you don’t believe that. it would only take a shred of common sense to see my stalker has let his addiction get the better of him after 13 days cold turkey. :lol:

Baz has a Stalker???

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Baz has a Stalker???

More than one, one even has a fan club by the looks of it.

This particular stalker claimed he didn't actually want to deal with me (actually begged this point lol), was given an out which he had previously promised to take. He's now directly referenced me ('he' to a post response to me) and indirectly on a few threads. He'll no doubt try and deny this using word spin which he's ironically tried to accuse me of. My guess is something like "bUt I dIdN't UsE YoUr UseRnAmE" 

Just couldn't help himself, missing the baz attention. Who could blame him? 13 days clean (he actually had a wee misdemeanor on about day three or so but I let it slide), such an achievement from his previous 40 hour success. Baby-steps to recovery.