Welcome Vaclav Hladky

Shit...
That is worryingly accurate and the stats frighteningly impressive.

Vaclav is the finest keeper I've seen in many a year and hopefully by the end of the season challenging for the title of best Saints keeper of all time!

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

So romour floating around of a pre Rangers contract look to be true. I'm guessing,  cant translat on the phone. We know he would leave he will give us 100% I'm sure. 

14 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Will be absolutely gutted if he goes to those khunts. Firstly because I f**kin hate them and secondly because he is so much better than that.  

Agree on both counts. He can do so much better than those dirty cunts, and it would be extremely disappointing to see him end up at such a shite embarrassment of a club with no history.

Hope some random team like Ludogorets Razgrad or Guangzhou Evergrande come in for him.

6 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Agree on both counts. He can do so much better than those dirty cunts, and it would be extremely disappointing to see him end up at such a shite embarrassment of a club with no history.

Hope some random team like Ludogorets Razgrad or Guangzhou Evergrande come in for him.

Putting away our personal feelings of the old firm they pay the biggest salary in Scotland. Exposure into a bigger market with European football guaranteed every season. Old firm clubs are known through out the world and further afield.  We may not like it but I can understand why he would be interested.  

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Putting away our personal feelings of the old firm they pay the biggest salary in Scotland. Exposure into a bigger market with European football guaranteed every season. Old firm clubs are known through out the world and further afield.  We may not like it but I can understand why he would be interested.  

Agreed - and he has already spoke of the excitement of playing in front of the crowds at their stadiums...

I think he knows what he wants and they would be stupid to overlook someone as good as him.

Given that the Green bigots have extended their keeper's contract for 4 more years and that McGregor is in his twilight years at the Blue bigots, their need and financial issues means he would surely be a serious target for them.

As they did with Killie (Jones) and Dundee (Kamara) last time around, they will likely fix him up in January, be willing to wait till the summer, but possibly offer a token fee to get him in January.

Let's be honest, despite their precarious financial position, they can offer to quadruple his wages and when McGregor retires they will save on their wage bill. They may even offload other keepers too. I suspect they will cash in on Morelos too, given that Defoe is scoring regularly and more often 1st choice t the moment...

6 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

And the prize for stating the bleeding obvious goes to...........

5 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

And the prize for stating the bleeding obvious goes to...........

Well thank you for taking the time out for posting the bleeding obvious.  That's why I was pointing it out to Cornwall Saint. Not like you to act a tit. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

9 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Well thank you for taking the time out for posting the bleeding obvious.  That's why I was pointing it out to Cornwall Saint. Not like you to act a tit. 

Oh. Personal abuse. Nice. Just as well I’m not as much of a snowflake as you.

For clarity, the purpose of my post was to point out that your statement of the obvious that Rangers are a big club lent nothing to, nor bore any relevance to the post of Cornwall’s you quoted (which in turn had quoted mine).

We were basically stating two things. 1) that it would make us sick seeing him go to that scumbag basket case of a club and 2) that we believe he is too good for them and could do better.

I fail to see what bearing Rangers being a big club has on either of those two viewpoints.

Happy to be educated. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

9 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Oh. Personal abuse. Nice. Just as well I’m not as much of a snowflake as you.

For clarity, the purpose of my post was to point out that your statement of the obvious that Rangers are a big club lent nothing to, nor bore any relevance to the post of Cornwall’s you quoted (which in turn had quoted mine).

We were basically stating two things. 1) that it would make us sick seeing him go to that scumbag basket case of a club and 2) that we believe he is too good for them and could do better.

I fail to see what bearing Rangers being a big club has on either of those two viewpoints.

Happy to be educated. 

I'm out your not worth the time. 

8 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

See the source image

Edited by Bud the Baker

Will be absolutely gutted if he goes to those khunts. Firstly because I f**kin hate them and secondly because he is so much better than that.  

SEVCO have three keepers on their books already, plus I’m sure I read somewhere that they made a loss of around 11 million. I wouldn’t have thought another keeper would be their priority.
If Hladky goes, I’d rather it was to an good English club or a team in Europe.

4 minutes ago, Russian Saint said:

SEVCO have three keepers on their books already, plus I’m sure I read somewhere that they made a loss of around 11 million. I wouldn’t have thought another keeper would be their priority.
If Hladky goes, I’d rather it was to an good English club or a team in Europe.

Me tae.

7 hours ago, delpierro said:

If he goes to Rangers, he instantly becomes a c**t.

Sounds like he or his agent are just trying to get some exposure. He'll obviously be gone by the end of the season at the latest,  so let's just enjoy his performances while he's still here. If anyone has earned a move, its him. 

5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Reads like he's looking to be offski in January. If so we will end up being offered only a fraction of the reported £200k Qarabag were rumoured to have put forward when he signs his pca.

We won't accept £20-30k in January,  it would be pointless.  Last season he was the difference between Premiership football or dropping down to the Championship.  In the news reports it says he wants to get things sorted by January so he can concentrate on keeping us up again.  If he does leave in January,  I reckon it will take a similar offer to what Qarabags rumoured one was.

56 minutes ago, munoz said:

We won't accept £20-30k in January,  it would be pointless.  Last season he was the difference between Premiership football or dropping down to the Championship.  In the news reports it says he wants to get things sorted by January so he can concentrate on keeping us up again.  If he does leave in January,  I reckon it will take a similar offer to what Qarabags rumoured one was.

I agree it wouldnt make sense to take a low offer just because he might sign a pca with another club, but This board took a pittance when Jason Naismith signed a pca with Ross County!

and regardless of what he says he'd like re the English Championship, if the only offer he gets is from Sevco, thats where he will go to boost his wages and opportunities. And we know they will pay as little as they can get away with!

think we would need to hope on getting him back on loan till the summer in that case?

21 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

One of the Old Firm clubs is better known for cheating at football, not paying taxes like other clubs do, living away beyond its means and going bust... which meant the end of ALL football not just “guaranteed European football”.

There is notice of the new club, sevco, operating as “a going concern” which is a pretty big hint that it would not be a stable environment for any player still on an upward path (like Hladky), and to avoid like the plague.

20 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Agreed - and he has already spoke of the excitement of playing in front of the crowds at their stadiums...

I think he knows what he wants and they would be stupid to overlook someone as good as him.

Given that the Green bigots have extended their keeper's contract for 4 more years and that McGregor is in his twilight years at the Blue bigots, their need and financial issues means he would surely be a serious target for them.

As they did with Killie (Jones) and Dundee (Kamara) last time around, they will likely fix him up in January, be willing to wait till the summer, but possibly offer a token fee to get him in January.

Let's be honest, despite their precarious financial position, they can offer to quadruple his wages and when McGregor retires they will save on their wage bill. They may even offload other keepers too. I suspect they will cash in on Morelos too, given that Defoe is scoring regularly and more often 1st choice t the moment...

You’re believing in the SMSM propaganda.

Yes, while insane “offers” can be made to play back-up whilst waiting for dead marks shoes to fill, I actually regard your post to be as absurd as the Shiite that foams from the mouths of online bigot forums.  All those ducks in a natural row....  :lol:

1.  QUADRUPLE Hladky’s wage.

2. Retire McGregor

3. Maybe offload the other keepers.

4.  Sell Morelos for umpteen £million (no doubt to a mega rich Chinese club - again).

Quackers!

My happy take on it is that, for a change, a player is exploiting an Ibrox clumpany’s propaganda machine in order to publicise his availability and up his price.

All power to his goalkeeping elbow!  :)