Welcome Vaclav Hladky

4 hours ago, antrin said:

One of the Old Firm clubs is better known for cheating at football, not paying taxes like other clubs do, living away beyond its means and going bust... which meant the end of ALL football not just “guaranteed European football”.

There is notice of the new club, sevco, operating as “a going concern” which is a pretty big hint that it would not be a stable environment for any player still on an upward path (like Hladky), and to avoid like the plague.     You’re believing in the SMSM propaganda.

Yes, while insane “offers” can be made to play back-up whilst waiting for dead marks shoes to fill, I actually regard your post to be as absurd as the Shiite that foams from the mouths of online bigot forums.  All those ducks in a natural row....  :lol:

1.  QUADRUPLE Hladky’s wage.

2. Retire McGregor

3. Maybe offload the other keepers.

4.  Sell Morelos for umpteen £million (no doubt to a mega rich Chinese club - again).

Quackers!

My happy take on it is that, for a change, a player is exploiting an Ibrox clumpany’s propaganda machine in order to publicise his availability and up his price.

All power to his goalkeeping elbow!  :)

I don't think I am believing ALL the propoganda

1. Though we don't actually know Hladky's wages with us, our average is around £800 - £1000 per week - at the ugly sisters £4,000 a month is most likely at the lower end of their 1st team squad players weekly wage.

2. He won't go on forever - His 38th birthday is a couple of months away and although he is still performing, and contracted till May 2020, but no guarantee he will be re-signed - So IF they choose to they could have Hladky, who is at least as good, but younger and cheaper on the wage bill. It also means they can offer less to McGregor or let him go when his contract is up.

3. They have Foderingham (who has played 90 minutes for them this season and whose contract runs out next summer too), Andy Firth, Alnwick, McCrory, Hogarth and Kinnear - So can they not unload some of their 7 keepers and fit Hladky in like?

4. He has already scored 20 goals this season, often from the bench, and 30 last season. As a comparison Edouard has scored 12 this season and 23 last season and Tic paid over (an estimated) £9,000,000 . What makes you think Morelos will be worth less than say £10,000,000 if transferred and what makes you think that no one wants a proven goal scorer in every league - and many teams could afford him?

I am happy to hold a different view from you on this - the proof will be revealed most likely in January or next summer - but if it is not him, it could just as easily be Tavernier, or Kamara or Goldson etc. - any one of these could bring in over £4,000,000 and reduce or pay off debt.

I strongly dislike both the ugly sisters, but they are playing in a different league from us financially - even though one of them has a debt bill at the moment that would sink us, I don't think it will sink them...  Let's watch and see :cheers

1. Though we don't actually know Hladky's wages with us, our average is around £800 - £1000 per week - at the ugly sisters £4,000 a month is most likely at the lower end of their 1st team squad players weekly wage.
2. He won't go on forever - His 38th birthday is a couple of months away and although he is still performing, and contracted till May 2020, but no guarantee he will be re-signed - So IF they choose to they could have Hladky, who is at least as good, but younger and cheaper on the wage bill. It also means they can offer less to McGregor or let him go when his contract is up.
3. They have Foderingham (who has played 90 minutes for them this season and whose contract runs out next summer too), Andy Firth, Alnwick, McCrory, Hogarth and Kinnear - So can they not unload some of their 7 keepers and fit Hladky in like?
4. He has already scored 20 goals this season, often from the bench, and 30 last season. As a comparison Edouard has scored 12 this season and 23 last season and Tic paid over (an estimated) £9,000,000 . What makes you think Morelos will be worth less than say £10,000,000 if transferred and what makes you think that no one wants a proven goal scorer in every league - and many teams could afford him?
I am happy to hold a different view from you on this - the proof will be revealed most likely in January or next summer - but if it is not him, it could just as easily be Tavernier, or Kamara or Goldson etc. - any one of these could bring in over £4,000,000 and reduce or pay off debt.
I strongly dislike both the ugly sisters, but they are playing in a different league from us financially - even though one of them has a debt bill at the moment that would sink us, I don't think it will sink them...  Let's watch and see :cheers

Sounds like you love one of the ugly sisters [emoji848]

2 minutes ago, delpierro said:

Sounds like you love one of the ugly sisters emoji848.png

It is clear that saying anything remotely interpreted as a positive about either of these teams draws that kind of accusation. I have only ever been inside their grounds on hospitality through business associates and as a player . . . not with either of them...

Are my logical arguments really saying anything untrue or unlikely?

I strongly dislike both - and would love them out of Scottish football. Then it would be fairer all round - they guzzle up the majority of the finances and it is no where near a level playing field, but until that happens we are stuck in this unfair reality...and the sectarian nonsence  😎

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

ENOUGH TO MAKE ME WONDER IF YOU ALSO BELIEVE IN SANTA...

2. He won't go on forever - His 38th birthday is a couple of months away and although he is still performing, and contracted till May 2020....

HE’S A GOOD GOALIE AND FIT ENOUGH TO GO ON A LONG TIME.

IF ANY CLUB OFFERED £5m for MORELOS THEY’D SELL HIM NOW.

SIMILARLY THESE ARE FANTASTICALLY IMAGINED PRICES FOR MODERATE PLAYERS IN AN UTTERLY UNGLAMOROUS LEAGUE.

AGAIN, MORE TO THE POINT, SEVCO IS A KNOWN FINANCIAL BASKET CASE.  IT HAS BEEN LOSING MILLIONS EVERY YEAR.  NO CLUB WILL NEED TO PAY AN IMAGINED ASKING PRICE FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE PLAYERS.

IT IS PREDICTED TO BE £11m IN THE RED BEFORE NEXT SEASON STARTS.

I strongly dislike both the ugly sisters, but they are playing in a different league from us financially - ONE OF THEM IS CHEATING.    - even though one of them has a debt bill at the moment that would sink us, I don't think it will sink them...  Let's watch and see :cheers

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING FOR SOME TIME.  I HAVE A REASONABLE SENSE OF THE REALITY.

43 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

It is clear that saying anything remotely interpreted as a positive about either of these teams draws that kind of accusation. I have only ever been inside their grounds on hospitality through business associates and as a player . . . not with either of them...

Are my logical arguments really saying anything untrue or unlikely?

I strongly dislike both - and would love them out of Scottish football. Then it would be fairer all round - they guzzle up the majority of the finances and it is no where near a level playing field, but until that happens we are stuck in this unfair reality...and the sectarian nonsence  😎

Would love to know who you played for.

4 hours ago, antrin said:

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING FOR SOME TIME.  I HAVE A REASONABLE SENSE OF THE REALITY.

So how much are the players at the other ugly sister worth and getting paid then?

3 hours ago, antrin said:

Haw, sweeper....!?  You’re probably already well intae aw this...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/06/brazil-flat-earth-conference-terra-plana    but, if not - enjoy!  :whistle

I think your bias is unbalanced and your views on me are wrong, but as I said Let's watch and see :cheers

Science and video evidence proves the earth is not flat... those who disagree are well.... :bag

4 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

So how much are the players at the other ugly sister worth and getting paid then?

I think your bias is unbalanced and your views on me are wrong, but as I said Let's watch and see :cheers

Science and video evidence proves the earth is not flat... those who disagree are well.... :bag

The average wage is the Scottish premiership is about £3.5k a week. I would guess you are perhaps looking at Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts paying that money to theirbetter players, and Rangers and Celtic being quite a bit higher than that while St Mirren, Hamilton, Ross County, Livingston etc on £1k a week or thereabouts.

9 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

The average wage is the Scottish premiership is about £3.5k a week. I would guess you are perhaps looking at Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts paying that money to theirbetter players, and Rangers and Celtic being quite a bit higher than that while St Mirren, Hamilton, Ross County, Livingston etc on £1k a week or thereabouts.

So that agrees with my earlier arguments then - correct ?  :cheers

53 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Can see this leading to a January transfer , hoping his agent is putting this about to generate more interest and hopefully a decent transfer fee .

IT is not just his agent that is putting this about  - Tony is too . . . wonder why he would do that "he is definitely staying till the summer"  mm