Welcome Vaclav Hladky

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

It would depend at what point of his career I was assessing him at, exact same with Hladky.

Right now I rate him very highly, difficult to replace, better than Craig Samson and a quality keeper because of what he's done in his last season and a bit. If he went somewhere else, flopped, couldn't get in a team with his form drastically dipping, it would change.

If I had watched him over the same period as you, my current opinion on him would be the exact same given the much more recent and complete data we both would have. If you had asked me to rate him in January 2019 after signing, I would have probably had a bit of a meh opinion of him (given what you've said) that would have changed throughout the remainder of that season and then continued to grow this season as he has shown consistency. 

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

7 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

No one is forcing you to get involved, you’re choosing to. 

5 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Ok to be kind to other forum users, I'll let you have the last word. I'm going nowhere though, you'll just have to accept I'll comment as I see fit on any topic on BAWA. :D

He'll be gone with best wishes unfortunately, just a case of where. I think we would all like to see that be out outwith Scotland. Sadly not a lot we can do if the bigot pound starts festering into his bank account, which would also sadly tarnish the memories of many Saints fans very quickly.

He might come back to end his career here. That worked well recently for a certain defender who we all wish nothing but the best!! Please head south of the border Vaclav!

A top keeper and hard, but not impossible, to replace. A great 18 months for us including the unforgettable shoot out heroics to save our skins.