Welcome Vaclav Hladky

• 1 year later...

Was superb for us and Salford.
Apart from his obvious penalty saves and consistent lack of mistakes, he was amazing with the ball at his feet. Better passer than half the outfield players.
Surprised he’s fallen out of favour at Ipswich but it can happen to keepers.
I’m sure he could do a job for Aberdeen but wouldn’t like to see him back up here unless it’s in a Saints jersey, which won’t be happening anytime soon. Not sure how long he’s got left on his contract but he’ll be on a decent wedge at Ipswich. 

23 minutes ago, Maboza said:

I don’t think he was ever established as 1st choice at Ipswich ? 

Think he was under previous managers since Ipswich tend to change quite a bit. However under Michael McKenna who had been on coaching staff at Manchester Utd, I wonder if the Ipswich current first choice keeper had come through the ranks at old Trafford but was one of the many that had been moved on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, HSS said:

Aberdeen been told by Ipswich Hladky will cost them at least 100k

I’m sure that Aberdeen can raise the cash following the sale of Ramsay. Good reliable keeper. Still believe Jak was a better goalie though. Best since Dibble.

2 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I’m sure that Aberdeen can raise the cash following the sale of Ramsay. Good reliable keeper. Still believe Jak was a better goalie though. Best since Dibble.

Couple Jaks physique, presence and ability to command his box with Vaclavs shot stopping and agility ……. The perfect Keeper 😎👍

All we need now is a mad scientist 👨‍🔬 🤔

Couple Jaks physique, presence and ability to command his box with Vaclavs shot stopping and agility ……. The perfect Keeper [emoji41][emoji460]️[emoji106]
All we need now is a mad scientist [emoji1896] [emoji848]
Aye, where is Oaky? [emoji16]