Welcome Vaclav Hladky

25 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

I thought this had become the Bazil thread again? (Even with the mighty Bazil on ignore it would appear we have a few pages dealing with a missing question mark in one of the mighty Bazil's posts).

And I thought that it was because he said "we would" instead of "would we".

28 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

I thought this had become the Bazil thread again? (Even with the mighty Bazil on ignore it would appear we have a few pages dealing with a missing question mark in one of the mighty Bazil's posts).

I could probably quote quite a few posts on this thread alone that have grammatical errors, yet no comments from other posters... There is no doubt to what my point was yet it was targeted. 

There seems to be a reason I get singled out... can’t think why. 

13 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
15 minutes ago, bazil85 said:
I could probably quote quite a few posts on this thread alone that have grammatical errors, yet no comments from other posters... There is no doubt to what my point was yet it was targeted. 
There seems to be a reason I get singled out... can’t think why. 

FFS, I pointed it out to try and prevent a pointless line of argument but you have just created another one from it. You have went on the defensive for no reason.

Did you aye? 

16 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

It should still have had a question mark but, yeah, if he had put that then, with or without the question mark, it should have been obvious what he was meaning. I'll just need to assume now that he means the opposite to what he is actually typing. :D

If I do make a grammatical error feel free to point it out if it’s so important to target me on that, your choice. 

What I meant was perfectly clear to anyone with a shred of common sense & grammatically it’s okay to reiterate a point after asking a question. You don’t have to ask the question twice.  

41 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

We know you are, you already said & I already evidenced it. 

The lad appears to be compelled to hurl abuse at people. I don't know if there is some sort of equivalent to turets when people post online. 

Isn't predictive text a wonderful thing. Half of the posts on here must relate to these gaffes. Says more about the respondent than the original poster. Some folks seem to have too much time and easily amused. 

Edited by St.Ricky

13 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

The lad appears to be compelled to hurl abuse at people. I don't know if there is some sort of equivalent to turets when people post online. 

Isn't predictive text a wonderful thing. Half of the posts on here must relate to these gaffes. Says more about the respondent than the original poster. Some folks seem to have too much time and easily amused. 

Strike two.......................................:lol:

3 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

So, that'll be:

When you don't unmake the ungrammatical correct don't feel captive to ignore it when it's not so unimportant to ignore you off this, my choiceless.

Nothing you didn't mean wasn't imperfectly unclear not to no-one without no uncommon nonsense or ungrammatically it's not not okay to not repeat the pointless before not asking the statement. I do haven't to not ask a statement not twice.

It makes more sense that way, I'll need to remember to always do that.

What an effort eh? I still stand by my grammatical claim. Keep going with your desperate attempt to prove me wrong though. Something you haven’t attempted with dozens of other actual recent grammatical errors. 

Edited by bazil85

26 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

What an effort eh? I still stand by my grammatical claim. Keep going with your desperate attempt to prove me wrong though. Something you haven’t attempted with dozens of other actual recent grammatical errors. 

Jesus christ..can u give it a rest ya lying boring twat!

Edited by gstretchuk

So, that'll be:

When you don't unmake the ungrammatical correct don't feel captive to ignore it when it's not so unimportant to ignore you off this, my choiceless.

Nothing you didn't mean wasn't imperfectly unclear not to no-one without no uncommon nonsense or ungrammatically it's not not okay to not repeat the pointless before not asking the statement. I do haven't to not ask a statement not twice.

It makes more sense that way, I'll need to remember to always do that.
Genius.
Even better than your Scandinavian coastline with all the fiddly bits! [emoji12]