Alias Use on The Forum

St.Ricky

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:00 PM, jaybee said:

How is what I said an insult?  Irrespective of 'any other occasions' what Ricky asked in this post was legitimate.  You my friend; intimated that it was not (if you are not sure what intimated means , look it up). You are therefore behaving like a dummy (someone who doesn't quite comprehend what was said).  I am not looking to insult you specifically, unless of course your behaviour is such that I feel it is warranted..  Ricky is a big boy and certainly does not need my support but, you know what ; I get pissed off with plonkers on here debasing other posters simply because they don't have the intellect to comprehend certain issues.  Perhaps when the Adults are speaking they should simply GO TO BED.

So. Are you an alias of him or he of you. I see you "liked" yourself so you're validated.

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

So. Are you an alias of him or he of you. I see you "liked" yourself so you're validated.

Tell me do you have to practice and being stupid or is it natural? (the latter methinks).  Should you bother to actually 'read' what people post, an important thing to do on a Forum, it would be quite clear that Ricky is a remainer when it comes to Brexit and I am fairly obviously not.

6 hours ago, jaybee said:

Tell me do you have to practice and being stupid or is it natural? (the latter methinks).  Should you bother to actually 'read' what people post, an important thing to do on a Forum, it would be quite clear that Ricky is a remainer when it comes to Brexit and I am fairly obviously not.

Split personalities often argue with themselves. OK ricky.

19 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Split personalities often argue with themselves. OK ricky.

I know that clarity of thought and expression are not things that you have much familiarity with Lucy. 

Winding people up,  or at least trying to do so is more your thing. 

Keep posting.. You do make me laugh. 

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I know that clarity of thought and expression are not things that you have much familiarity with Lucy. 

Winding people up,  or at least trying to do so is more your thing. 

Keep posting.. You do make me laugh. 

I wasn't talking to you Pricky,  ………………………… or was I?

3 minutes ago, The Original 59er said:

I've never ever thought of creating an alias..........................

Is there any merit in such folly? Give a slating and take a slating is what I have always followed and expected! :unsure:

Is " The Original 59er " your real name then ? 

:)

Shull ain't mine. 

36 minutes ago, The Original 59er said:

I've never ever thought of creating an alias..........................

Is there any merit in such folly? Give a slating and take a slating is what I have always followed and expected! :unsure:

It seems to matter to some. The suggestions are that this enables a side route out of the sin bin for some,  enables posters to like or promote their own or their close compatriots posts and boost "standings " in the "popularity charts" and to join in trolling members where they might have a grudge.  None of these appeal to me.  If my self belief ever has to rest on being "one of the lads" in an on line forum then I will know that I have reached the bottom of the heap.  For others though they might see this as important and if they do,  then for them it is. 

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

It seems to matter to some. The suggestions are that this enables a side route out of the sin bin for some,  enables posters to like or promote their own or their close compatriots posts and boost "standings " in the "popularity charts" and to join in trolling members where they might have a grudge.  None of these appeal to me.  If my self belief ever has to rest on being "one of the lads" in an on line forum then I will know that I have reached the bottom of the heap.  For others though they might see this as important and if they do,  then for them it is. 

I actually hadn't dreamt that such a futile circumstance existed.

Fair enough if you are intent on changing the world and you might post something that meant something, but at the end of the day, this is just a football talk shop for those that follow a secondary team in a small country called Scotland.

If such a world exists, get a life!  :spud3