Red Card Yesterday

10 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Ha, ha, I knew you’d continue to make an arse of yourself!

I said the ref was wrong and that it wasn’t a dive.

You’re not very bright, are you. But kudos to you, making a living selling products you don’t understand.

Fud.

default_1eye.gif

You’re the one who signs off his posts “Fud”. How very self deprecatory of you.

Like I said. Pure raging. 

1 minute ago, Wendy Saintss said:

You’re the one whose raging. emoji6.png

Like I said. Fud.

Have you ever thought about a career in after dinner or motivational speaking? It really would be a shame for razor sharp wit like the above to go to waste.

Also that big raging hardon you have for me is a little embarrassing. 

Ok, I was wrong, I genuinely thought he left his feet far too easily and that obviously was the ref's interpretation at the time too.

It doesn't get away from the feeling that a large number of players go down much more easily than they need to, looking as though they have been shot when if they had stayed or at least attempted to have stayed on their feet they might well have got a more sympathetic hearing from the official in the middle.

However delighted that he can now play without any issues this evening, and in the cup game against United. :clapping

On 1/23/2019 at 4:57 PM, Ayrshire Saints said:

Bet all the tinpot keyboard refs who argued it was a dive are feeling suitably foolish / embarrassed. Was never a dive.

Not at all. I still think it's a dive. 

Amused that the appeals panel that's been derided, slaughtered and criticised all season is now the definitive authority.

You're allowed to disagree with refs and appeal panels whether it goes for or against you.

Edited by Thorizaar