Jump to content

St.Ricky

St Mirren v Dundee United Cup Game

Recommended Posts

If this game is half as exciting as the game against Alloa then it will fantastic entertainment.  

It's post transfer window so both teams should be as good as they are going to get personell wise.

Having lived in Dundee and watched United when I was there, I have a soft spot for them but not at our expense.

COYS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know there was a "gentleman<s agreement" that Jordan Kilpatrick couldn`t play yesterday,anyone know if the same with Cammy Smith. ?   Pretty sure the wee man would be well pumped up to show OK what he missed and knowing our luck he`d probably score against us.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, car-d bud said:

I know there was a "gentleman<s agreement" that Jordan Kilpatrick couldn`t play yesterday,anyone know if the same with Cammy Smith. ?   Pretty sure the wee man would be well pumped up to show OK what he missed and knowing our luck he`d probably score against us.

 

Not to worry, so long as we score one more than them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is hard to call at this point - for the last month they have been gathering momentum, while we have been decimating the squad and beginning a rebuild job. They have some new signings too, but we are looking for more.. A goal machine and goal scoring winger could help our cause no end.

This is another game we really ought to be winning though and we all want to get further in the cup .   C O Y S    :bounce2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

 

Having lived in Dundee and watched United when I was there, I have a soft spot for them but not at our expense.

COYS

I've got a soft spot for Dundee Utd too..........its called quicksand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, magnus said:

I'm with you HSS. Outside the OF I can't stand Dundee United or their mini me pals St Johnstone.

Guys. What's with this dislike of other teams? I don't get it. I Like Mine (St Mirren ) more than any other but I don't dislike other teams,  although I might be tempted to make an exception for Hearts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Guys. What's with this dislike of other teams? I don't get it. I Like Mine (St Mirren ) more than any other but I don't dislike other teams,  although I might be tempted to make an exception for Hearts.

Am with you on this one Ricky disliking other teams is bad, its not good for the soul... but like you will make an exception for Hearts...   Thinking about it will throw Sevco Septic and Morton on that list too...  And probably Falkirk Motherwell Hamilton and St Johnstone and Dunfermline   :angry: and the Dundee teams 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Am with you on this one Ricky disliking other teams is bad, its not good for the soul... but like you will make an exception for Hearts...   Thinking about it will throw Sevco Septic and Morton on that list too...  And probably Falkirk Motherwell Hamilton and St Johnstone and Dunfermline   :angry: and the Dundee teams 

At last... a man with a sense of humour. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, car-d bud said:

I know there was a "gentleman<s agreement" that Jordan Kilpatrick couldn`t play yesterday,anyone know if the same with Cammy Smith. ?   Pretty sure the wee man would be well pumped up to show OK what he missed and knowing our luck he`d probably score against us.

 

He played for United in their cup game but was subbed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

The club website says prices are £20 adult and £5 children - yet on the ticket site it is set at £22 and £12 respectively. Anyone else got confirmation of the actual prices?

Step Forward Mr Shull.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

The club website says prices are £20 adult and £5 children - yet on the ticket site it is set at £22 and £12 respectively. Anyone else got confirmation of the actual prices?

It's showing me £20 as the price against a child aged 13-17 too. It really is a dreadful system - looks like it will be a phone call as usual !!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It's showing me £20 as the price against a child aged 13-17 too. It really is a dreadful system - looks like it will be a phone call as usual !!! 
Yep - I'll probably nip in after the game on Sunday - ticket office is open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Am with you on this one Ricky disliking other teams is bad, its not good for the soul... but like you will make an exception for Hearts...   Thinking about it will throw Sevco Septic and Morton on that list too...  And probably Falkirk Motherwell Hamilton and St Johnstone and Dunfermline   :angry: and the Dundee teams 
No mention of Aberdeen, Dumbarton, Killie or Spartans?

You gone soft?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...