St Mirren v Dundee United Cup Game

St.Ricky

1 minute ago, gc_SMFC said:

Decided to mix it up and sit in the West Stand instead of the Main Stand today. Do you still pick up tickets ordered online from the Main Stand window is will I have to queue in the West Stand Portacabin?

With regards to lineup, I reckon we have to play all the new signings. They need match fitness ASAP so we need them playing.

Portacabin I think.

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Possible 6000 plus crowd today if Saints Fans turn out would give the match a real cup atmosphere as United have all but sold out their end prior to today. Let's hope for a big turn out. COYS

No chance be anywhere near 6000, be under 4000 i would think...horrible day and far to expensive, i just rejected hospitality for 4 people cause nobody wants to go....

16 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

No chance be anywhere near 6000, be under 4000 i would think...horrible day and far to expensive, i just rejected hospitality for 4 people cause nobody wants to go....

An odd response.

Firstly you can go for free but you are not. But you then complain about the cost of tickets. Doesn't add up. 

Next you say how bad a day it is. Currently it's sunny and breezy. 

United have, essentially, sold out their end. I can think of few reasons not to go to the cup game other than having written off our teams chances.

Looking forward to today's welcome break from league duty. It looks like the conditions will be fine come 3 PM. 

Hard to predict the outcome today , and definitely not one I'll be touching on my coupon. Fingers crossed we're in the draw for the next round,  although I don't really want a replay. 

COYS.

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

An opportunity for others to step forward and show what they can do. 

Stephen has looked a little "leggy" this season.  Maybe this is why.  Hope he is back fit again soon. 

Was told a few weeks ago he needs an operation. Oran said he is still feeling pain in his ligaments. 

2 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Agreed , 4500 max today. Wednesday was a step too far for me , and a few others I 've spoken too since feel exactly the same. It's a sad state of affairs , but the finger can be pointed at the BOD as the main reason for this whole mess .

16 minutes ago, billyg said:

Agreed , 4500 max today. Wednesday was a step too far for me , and a few others I 've spoken too since feel exactly the same. It's a sad state of affairs , but the finger can be pointed at the BOD as the main reason for this whole mess .

I go for 5,000 plus.