St.Ricky

St Mirren v Dundee United Cup Game

2 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

No chance be anywhere near 6000, be under 4000 i would think...horrible day and far to expensive, i just rejected hospitality for 4 people cause nobody wants to go....

Agreed , 4500 max today. Wednesday was a step too far for me , and a few others I 've spoken too since feel exactly the same. It's a sad state of affairs , but the finger can be pointed at the BOD as the main reason for this whole mess .

16 minutes ago, billyg said:

Agreed , 4500 max today. Wednesday was a step too far for me , and a few others I 've spoken too since feel exactly the same. It's a sad state of affairs , but the finger can be pointed at the BOD as the main reason for this whole mess .

I go for 5,000 plus.

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Dy99xe8WoAAGChK.jpg

Ferdinand not even on the bench? Hope he's not injured. Looks like a 4-5-1, thought we might have been a bit more attacking given its a cup tie and we are at home. At least we have options on the bench.

8 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Dy99xe8WoAAGChK.jpg

I am pleased with this line up, but a wee bit surprised too - we know we are missing 3 who would probably be 1st choice today (McGinn, MaGennis and Hodson)

But 4 defenders -  4 or 5 in the midfield with big changes - MacPherson (Hope he is fully fit and plays a stormer) and Flynn.

Is it 1 or 2 in attack (Dreyer up supporting Nazon) with plenty support on the bench - 

Is it 4 3 2 1 ?

Just now, Gordon Urquhart said:

Sorry but starting to lose faith in Oran. Flynn and Tansey in middle of park? Powder puff.
Hope I'm wrong of course and come on Saints.

MacPherson and Tansey can dig a bit, Flynn can be creative - lets see how it pans out before we pass judgement . .  :spud6

3 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Saints 6-0 United

Flynn x2, McPherson, Popescu, Dreyer, OG

In the real world Saints 0-2 United (Cammy Smith on the scoresheet)

They have Sow and Fyvie on their bench - must be cause they are not fully fit - they are 2 of their best players

Come on Cammy (Smith) play like you have all season - get caught in possession and subbed off . . .

Edited by Sweeper07
Added in Smith

Everything seems to point to a United win ........ having followed Saints long enough that probably means we will pump them  - here’s hoping 

Mon the Duck !