Three Firsts in One Game!

If I am right (and I know that I will be quickly corrected if I am wrong)  then Saturday's game had three players scoring their first goals for the first team since signing (Albeit McAllister for the second time).  Cook,  Ernahon and McAllister.  Unusual in itself but even more unusual when the three goals enabled us to win 3:2 and to progress in the cup.  I can't recall this happening before. 

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

If I am right (and I know that I will be quickly corrected if I am wrong)  then Saturday's game had three players scoring their first goals for the first team since signing (Albeit McAllister for the second time).  Cook,  Ernahon and McAllister.  Unusual in itself but even more unusual when the three goals enabled us to win 3:2 and to progress in the cup.  I can't recall this happening before. 

Wait a minute : Didn't  McAllister scored his second goal for the first team for the first time?   :lol:

6 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

Both Erahan & Cooke scored their debut goals for the club. McAllister is credited with his 1st goal on returning to the club. It will make a great question on BillG's quiz night in a year or so , lol

Spot on chalky.  Never heard of that happening before.