If your job is is fitba' then avoid private light aircraft

beyond our ken

1 hour ago, Taylor Edgar said:
3 hours ago, oaksoft said:
To be fair, this thread is a welcome relief from the usual "My thoughts are with the family" shite.

You really are a prick

Could have been worse. Instead of aiming at the hypocrisy and fakery of others, I could have come onto this thread and contributed nothing but personal abuse at another forum user.

• 2 weeks later...

I see, allegedly of course, and as carried by the written press,  Willie McKay and his Agency are all over this now,. for all the wrong reasons. The HMRC are referenced, , winding up orders, calling in favours, arranging flights 'on the cheap'  etc. etc. etc. All manner of dirty implied and underhanded dealings.

Creepiest , most tragic for me were the alleged texts or comms from Sala about the plane and his fears for its reliability.

Tragic, and this on the back of news that wreckage has been located.

On 1/22/2019 at 9:56 PM, Taylor Edgar said:

Also i dont think it should be on the "general nonsense" page like nothing big has happened

The loss of human life is always sad and is always a big deal.  given that it is related to an accident and not to on or off field matters at a football club, which would place it in the even quieter Other football" thread then i thought that this thread was appropriate.

the words "General Nonsense" don't really relate to the content.  But i do need to ask, have you complained about the other threads about people who have died being in this section ofthe forum?  if not, why is this one special/