Chump of the (match) Day thread

faraway saint

There's been a few crackers in the last 2 games.

Nominate the post from the matchday thread that is the most ludicrous, amusing or just bonkers.

Elvis is always in with a shout but there's always a hidden gem.

From the Alloa game...................IOBS showing the strength of character we all know and love.

On this showing it's relegation express. Start the game with a small striker up front by himself. Train at 25min past three I'm on it. 

From the Celtic game, after a 4-0 smacking...............saintargyll proving drink and interfering with sheep can do irreparable damage. 

no damage done what so ever..

reality.....beginning of the night ...2 points behind 10th place

end of the night ...2 points behind 10th place

Edited by faraway saint

Yesterdays contenders..................

Sweeper07, after 3 minutes, proudly proclaiming this................"As it stands right now we are above Dee on goal difference !:lol

Sonny, ever optimistic, if deluded..................."Extremely disappointing however the new signings so far look better than what we had. They need a few games to gel although time is limited. Keep in the pack until this hard run is over then watch us climb" Watch us climb? :lol:

IOBS with his usual contribution, this time aimed at TC................"Your a disgrace to St Mirren football club and its supporters. :1eye

But the probable winner was the meltdown, probably alcohol fuelled, by LPM............"Really..? What the f**k are you on about mate? Have You any idea of my background? Just f**k off with your "oh... I'm offended" shit. Go on f**k off and never try and trip anyone with whatever skeltons You've got rattling. That is the lowest type of trolling imageable." :o

Kemp, the flag waving Tartan Terror with his ENGLISH EMPIRE remark. 

Usually hear that shite from Celtic /IRA scumbags. 

He will be wanting the ' butchers apron ' burnt next. 

He has been dishing it out to me and others in the past while. 

Time the cowardly feck got it back. 

ENGLISH EMPIRE. :lol:

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

It also seems we will be transformed, so much that we could be in with a shout of beating Hamilton.....................quite an achievement. (C) DOP  :lol:

Not sure I can handle the transformation. :rolleyes:

They all know best. :lol:

Early contender..............Kilbarchan Buddies (It this one person or a wee group?)..................

"We are now better than Hamilton, Dundee,  Motherwell and Livingston but must show this in forthcoming games to stay up:lol

Motherwell must be shitting themselves. 

Just to clarify, Motherwell have won their last 4 league games on the trot, equalling our points total for the season. :hammer

Edited by faraway saint

The Cowardly  Abusive Tartan Terror  ( ENGLISH EMPIRE  :lol: ) Bully spouts his shite again.

Probably run away again or be a cry baby to Div again after this.

Forum Fanny .

KEMPY

• Kemp
  • Saints
  • 2,748 posts

Genuine question, do other team's forums have these sad little fannies that seem to feel vindicated when their own team loses?

Elvis gets a lot of grief on here, but he's just a crushing pessimist. With "Top Cat" and LPM you can almost feel the excitement every something goes against us. "YOU SEE MOTHER,  I WAS RIGHT! LET ME LOG ON TO B&W ARMY AND TELL EVERYONE".

If you went round the pub acting like these two every time we lose a game you'd eventually get a smack in the mouth.

Edited by shull

On 1/28/2019 at 10:44 AM, faraway saint said:

Yesterdays contenders..................

Sweeper07, after 3 minutes, proudly proclaiming this................"As it stands right now we are above Dee on goal difference !:lol

Sonny, ever optimistic, if deluded..................."Extremely disappointing however the new signings so far look better than what we had. They need a few games to gel although time is limited. Keep in the pack until this hard run is over then watch us climb" Watch us climb? :lol:

IOBS with his usual contribution, this time aimed at TC................"Your a disgrace to St Mirren football club and its supporters. :1eye

But the probable winner was the meltdown, probably alcohol fuelled, by LPM............"Really..? What the f**k are you on about mate? Have You any idea of my background? Just f**k off with your "oh... I'm offended" shit. Go on f**k off and never try and trip anyone with whatever skeltons You've got rattling. That is the lowest type of trolling imageable." :o

Talking about meltdowns.......who said this?

Let's get this straight ya cnut, where have I indicated I was trying to avoid paying tax?

Show me or shut the feck up.

You do love making a cnut of yourself, unable to take in what has been posted, preferring to focus on your own agenda.

Really, do one. 

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol      :byebye

•  

2 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Let's get this straight ya cnut, where have I indicated I was trying to avoid paying tax?

You do love making a cnut of yourself, unable to take in what has been posted, preferring to focus on your own agenda.

Really, do one. 

•  

Me?  :blink:

Taken in isolation, yip, but if you had a brain, or a wife, you would see why I replied in this manner.

Run along. :byebye

35 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Really, do one. 

•  

We have a winner. :lol:

That really was a spectacular meltdown.

Right up there with LPM last week.

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

And the forum fool agreed. :1eye

What a quiz team. :lol:

Learn to read (it will help you in contract negotiations).  I said something similar.. Not the same..  F Man.  First that I'd like to see them relegated (I  didn't say again) 

Keep up. 

the weeks of sitting in the sin bin must have been like wearing a set of itchy pants & vest for him and Shull.  Look at them scratching each other's itch.  Surely this week's joint winners.

It's like watching a needy puppy being reunited with it's owners after a couple of months in the pound.  Go on Shull, give his belly a good scratch, mind and get that bit behind his ear.

2 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

the weeks of sitting in the sin bin must have been like wearing a set of itchy pants & vest for him and Shull.  Look at them scratching each other's itch.  Surely this week's joint winners.

It's like watching a needy puppy being reunited with it's owners after a couple of months in the pound.  Go on Shull, give his belly a good scratch, mind and get that bit behind his ear.

:lol:

30 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Thank feck you're not permanently in here. Ye boring trumpet. 

I can spend my time, between hires, peacefully and perfectly contentit in here, spouting whatever pish comes into my head and bothering nobody. 

If pricks, like you, Oakey, Village Idiot and the Stirling wanker want to infest The Bin, at least try be original and slightly interesting. 

Bawbags 

:snore

1 hour ago, shull said:

I wish you were in here permanently in here. 

I can spend my time, between hires, peacefully and perfectly contentit in here, spouting whatever pish comes into my head and bothering nobody. 

I am delighted when Oakey, DJ and St R visit The Bin. They brighten my day. 

Thanks guys. 

:snore

Very kind of you.  I'm sure the others think as highly of you as I do. 

Keep posting but please avoid: The OF,  Cost of Admission and Cost of Food and Drink at the Stadium.