Chump of the (match) Day thread

faraway saint

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

No? 

Where? 

I'm shocked and disappointed.......................are you suggesting PRicky is selective in who he reports?

Reports?

You live in cloud cuckoo land. 

I've no reason to report either of you two stooges.

True, you do seek to ridicule and point score but this says more about your own inadequacies than mine.

But..people do seem to take strong offence  and it seems that some, many must have complained but your looking in the wrong directio

You really are your own worst enemy.

53 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Reports?

You live in cloud cuckoo land. 

I've no reason to report either of you two stooges.

True, you do seek to ridicule and point score but this says more about your own inadequacies than mine.

But..people do seem to take strong offence  and it seems that some, many must have complained but your looking in the wrong directio

You really are your own worst enemy.

You don't comprehend. 

You seem to miss others, like Sweeper07 ridiculing mental health. Like he did earlier. 

You're too obsessed with other things. 

4 minutes ago, shull said:

You don't comprehend. 

You seem to miss others, like Sweeper07 ridiculing mental health. Like he did earlier. 

You're too obsessed with other things. 

Your pal and yourself have got things arse over elbow. 

You're not a bad guy Shull but you are in poor company in the bin. 

The F Man has many issues and points the finger at the wrong people for being in the bin. 

Anyway... Enough with the advice. 

Edited by St.Ricky

On 1/28/2019 at 12:11 PM, faraway saint said:

It also seems we will be transformed, so much that we could be in with a shout of beating Hamilton.....................quite an achievement. (C) DOP  :lol:

Not sure I can handle the transformation. :rolleyes:

Ah well, given that we have played Hamilton twice and lost easily both times and the points difference between the teams is 6 points having a team that now looks like it can score a few goals  and compete with most of the bottom 6 is a step forward and I can't imagine the next head to head game against Accies will still look like men against boys.

53 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Your pal and yourself have got things arse over elbow. 

You're not a bad guy Shull but you are in poor company in the bin. 

The F Man has many issues and points the finger at the wrong people for being in the bin. 

Anyway... Enough with the advice. 

As I said, you missed Sweeper07 and others who are really guilty.

Still smug, condescending and patronising, you're a cnut of a person. 

3 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Ah well, given that we have played Hamilton twice and lost easily both times and the points difference between the teams is 6 points having a team that now looks like it can score a few goals  and compete with most of the bottom 6 is a step forward and I can't imagine the next head to head game against Accies will still look like men against boys.

Not sure where you're seeing this TBH.

I HOPE it transpires but, again, I prefer facts/points.

Time will tell my friend. :wink:

Early contender.............Sweeper, discounting the previous 21 league games, now it's only 2 games, including today, that count...................:1eye

On his 2nd game after signing 10 new players, with 6 guys out injured . .. .   unbelievable - instant success or we wet our panties . . .

Poor Sweeper, struggling against the tidal wave of exasperation from the support. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Early contender.............Sweeper, discounting the previous 21 league games, now it's only 2 games, including today, that count...................:1eye

On his 2nd game after signing 10 new players, with 6 guys out injured . .. .   unbelievable - instant success or we wet our panties . . .

Poor Sweeper, struggling against the tidal wave of exasperation from the support. :lol:

He is definitely one of the worst posters in the history of our glorious Forum.

Loves to dish it out, mostly excrement. 

3 hours ago, shull said:

As I said, you missed Sweeper07 and others who are really guilty.

Still smug, condescending and patronising, you're a cnut of a person. 

You can't tell genuine from false Mr Shull. Let me help you. F Man speaks with forked tongue. Are you really his boot boy. Thought you had more in you than that.

Absolute comedy gold from the genius that is IOBS........................

I'm really thinking of jacking it in. Been following Saints for 50 odd years. Not because of the team or manager. Today over a thousand supporters did not turn up. Add the ones who did now wanting the manager sacked.  Of course I will still keep going but this hurts like he'll. We need the support we need Oran and the team we need to stick together changing the manager will not fix our problems.  

:lol::lol::lol:

Early, very early, conteneder for the Aberdeen game, Sweeper (If he wasn't so dim you might take him seriously) with this cracker...................if anybody knows what he's meaning about the joker, answers on a postcard.

However, Oran is about to play his joker and this game could be a lot tighter than many might suspect.

9 man Aberdeen  2  v  3  St. Mirren   The Duck, Jackson and Popescu with the goals for us   (Who said Oran did not sign any better players?)

Oaky proving, yet again, he knows nothing about football.

Using Fergie and Ross as examples of why teams should not sack managers.

Also saying relegation is temporary defeat rather than catastrophe.

Now, here's a couple of teams who have removed managers and have immediate success this season..............Man Utd & Southampton.

It seems United didn't want to be an also ran and Southampton seen relegation as unthinkable.

As for relegation for us, he obviously doesn't attend any games or watch football or see the direct link between playing in the top league and possible cup success.

Aye, stick to what you know best, although your recent peformances there is less andless subjects that could be. 

The problem is that you are applying only one metric to define success.

If you do that it almost always leads to absolutely dreadful decisions.

Using your logic, Ferguson would have been sacked by Man U and we would have sacked Jack Ross in his first season after the start he had. It would be hard to put into words how unbelievably stupid sacking both of those two guys would have been.

We need our club board to use a much wider range of metrics to make calm and good decisions with a longer term view and we need to accept that sometimes relegation as part of that long term view can be a reality. It doesn't need to be seen purely in terms of being a cast iron failure with huge payoffs to the management team etc. Many positives can be taken by viewing relegation as a temporary defeat than a catastrophe.

If that is the favoured dudes on the Positives Thread, I'm glad I'm a moaney cnut sometimes.

The five happy fannies happen to be the most fecking boring and voted by the Masses and we know what the masses are.

Shitebag Sweeper wants ST Mirren fans banned forever because he cant handle debate or anybody replying to him.

He dishes out the abuse , like Kemp then shites his pants if he gets any back, then runs to Div like a fecking cry baby.

Sweeper is the Forum jessie and abusive coward and boring as feck.   Divot :lol:

EVERYBODY NOW HAS TO AGREE WITH THE FIVE POSITIVE CNUTS.

OR BE BANNED FOR LIFE. :lol:

It's a fecking Forum

Edited by shull

An absolute cracker from Paisleyporridge, proving drink can harm the ability to think clearly.................

Livi are looking very shaky at the moment.  Yes they have a 13 point cushion, but if that can be closed to 4 or 5 points it would be their squeaky bum time ....  :hammer

Aye, a 13 point cushion, on Dundee and Hamilton, 18 on us. 

Livingston, currently have 31 points, they, IMO, would have to lose every fecking game and we still probably wouldn't catch them. :lol::lol:

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

An absolute cracker from Paisleyporridge, proving drink can harm the ability to think clearly.................

Livi are looking very shaky at the moment.  Yes they have a 13 point cushion, but if that can be closed to 4 or 5 points it would be their squeaky bum time ....  :hammer

Aye, a 13 point cushion, on Dundee and Hamilton, 18 on us. 

Livingston, currently have 31 points, they, IMO, would have to lose every fecking game and we still probably wouldn't catch them. :lol::lol:

Yes, he is a strange fellow.

Seriously wanted me to get psychiatric help the other day and spoke in a very patronising way.

ME ??????????? :lol: