Welcome Anders Dreyer

Sonny

16 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Sammon could do a job for us, but I am hoping for better !  (Watch out though - I am being stalked by an imbecile - wonder how he did at school   m m m m)

:turtle

You are attracting my attention constantly. 

What does your emoticon mean ? 

27 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Sammon could do a job for us, but I am hoping for better !  (Watch out though - I am being stalked by an imbecile - wonder how he did at school   m m m m)

:turtle

You are parading about like some in the know fan dan.

To be honest, most of your ITK posts have been so high and wide you were bound to get them right. 

1 minute ago, aldo_j said:

You are parading about like some in the know fan dan.

To be honest, most of your ITK posts have been so high and wide you were bound to get them right. 

Really - you jealous too - after your last go at me, funny thing, what I said came true... so McA I was bound to get right - ha ha.  :cheers

4 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Really - you jealous too - after your last go at me, funny thing, what I said came true... so McA I was bound to get right - ha ha.  :cheers

Nope, not at all. And don’t recall ever having a go of you.

so you might have got wind of McAllister, big deal. Nothing else you’ve called out has been any more detailed than what people already know.

Anyway, you seem to be having fun, so charge on.

1 minute ago, aldo_j said:

Nope, not at all. And don’t recall ever having a go of you.

so you might have got wind of McAllister, big deal. Nothing else you’ve called out has been any more detailed than what people already know.

Anyway, you seem to be having fun, so charge on.

Like the 12 - 16 I predicted would away when the everybody else was expecting a lot less than double figures (and some vocally said I was talking rubbish)  - aye fine.

I really love it when someone gives me a snippet of info before it happens - I am not jealous, just delighted. I also know the things that can go wrong at the last minute and the issue with what is shared, but hey ho - if you would prefer me not to share everything I can, I think you are in the minority... :bounce2

9 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Like the 12 - 16 I predicted would away when the everybody else was expecting a lot less than double figures (and some vocally said I was talking rubbish)  - aye fine.

I really love it when someone gives me a snippet of info before it happens - I am not jealous, just delighted. I also know the things that can go wrong at the last minute and the issue with what is shared, but hey ho - if you would prefer me not to share everything I can, I think you are in the minority..:bounce2

He's not in the minority.

I am not interested in ITK stuff. Quite happy to wait until official announcements are made.

Everything else is a waste of time IMO.

I did quite like MagicMonkey's thing with the shirt letters though. That was genuinely good fun.

The only person who seems to have any sort of consistency is JJMcG but I can live without his "heads up" posts as well.

Edited by oaksoft

20 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I am not interested in ITK stuff. Quite happy to wait until official announcements are made.

I did quite like MagicMonkey's thing with the shirt letters though. That was genuinely good fun.

The only person who seems to have any sort of consistency is JJMcG but I can live without his "heads up" posts as well.

I didn't realise you spoke for everyone. The fact that you are not interested in speculation doesn't mean everyone else is in the minority.

2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

You posted the McA rumour about 20/30 minutes after he was named on Pie and Bovril. Your post before that was also from P&B.

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

2 hours ago, Soctty said:

I didn't realise you spoke for everyone. The fact that you are not interested in speculation doesn't mean everyone else is in the minority.

Aye in fairness you made a right arse of that one Oaky! :P

Would've been fine if he'd said "maybe I'm the only one...."

I also suspect you're completely wrong. I think the majority of folk are partial to a wee bit of speculation.

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

1 hour ago, foxbar_bud said:

You posted the McA rumour about 20/30 minutes after he was named on Pie and Bovril. Your post before that was also from P&B.

I don't know if it was posted elsewhere or at what time (I do not have a pie an Bovril account - I shared it 1st on BAWA for the benefit of others who mainly seemed positive that it had been shared and also when it became official. At a time when so much knicker-wetting was going on - F me I tried to pass on some cheer.  :bounce2

Can you tell me where it was posted by anyone other than me that we will off load 12-16 players when I did, and I got some pelters for that, or many of the other predictions that slotted in seamlessly which I made? (If you want to try to discredit me you can investigate if they appeared elsewhere first)

It is clear to me that some folk like it when fellow buddies post stuff of interest and if it is ITK stuff that really irks some folk too... that's life - you cannot please everyone! :spud7

I will let someone else bring us what's going on today/tomorrow - I don't crave this attention like some do.

4 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Aye in fairness you made a right arse of that one Oaky! :P

Would've been fine if he'd said "maybe I'm the only one...."

I also suspect you're completely wrong. I think the majority of folk are partial to a wee bit of speculation.

You are probably right. People do like to gossip.

Make no mistake though, Soctty is a grade A twat and he's not the only one. The day I give a single f**k about what people like that think of me will be the day hell will freeze over. :lol:

I honestly don't know why he bothers responding to my posts.

Edited by oaksoft

I really love it when someone gives me a snippet of info before it happens - I am not jealous, just delighted. I also know the things that can go wrong at the last minute and the issue with what is shared, but hey ho - if you would prefer me not to share everything I can, I think you are in the minority... :bounce2
So did you predict or get a snippet?

To me it looks like you are ITK or at least know which other posters to trust but are trying to make out you are mystic meg.

Not a criticism just an observation.

3 minutes ago, Hambud said:

So did you predict or get a snippet?

To me it looks like you are ITK or at least know which other posters to trust but are trying to make out you are mystic meg.

Not a criticism just an observation.

It is a fair question - I do know a number of people in the game and do get bits from folk I trust. Some bits I piece together so that can be a bit of a prediction as well ...

My agenda is purely for the good of our beloved club. I want the fans to keep the faith etc. etc.

I am not looking to be a guru and I am not after any praise/following or renown either...  :cheers

14 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

It is a fair question - I do know a number of people in the game and do get bits from folk I trust. Some bits I piece together so that can be a bit of a prediction as well ...

My agenda is purely for the good of our beloved club. I want the fans to keep the faith etc. etc.

I am not looking to be a guru and I am not after any praise/following or renown either...  :cheers

IMG_1755.GIF

19 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

I don't know if it was posted elsewhere or at what time (I do not have a pie an Bovril account - I shared it 1st on BAWA for the benefit of others who mainly seemed positive that it had been shared and also when it became official. At a time when so much knicker-wetting was going on - F me I tried to pass on some cheer.  :bounce2

Can you tell me where it was posted by anyone other than me that we will off load 12-16 players when I did, and I got some pelters for that, or many of the other predictions that slotted in seamlessly which I made? (If you want to try to discredit me you can investigate if they appeared elsewhere first)

It is clear to me that some folk like it when fellow buddies post stuff of interest and if it is ITK stuff that really irks some folk too... that's life - you cannot please everyone! :spud7

I will let someone else bring us what's going on today/tomorrow - I don't crave this attention like some do.

Keep doing what you do I and plenty others read what you know with interest. Jealousy is a horrible thing. 

On 1/26/2019 at 11:07 AM, antrin said:

Just watched a compilation of his goals.

good left peg and he’s not easily knocked over.

hope he can do the same in games where he may not have great service/support.

can he defend?

I suppose the other question mark over him is, how well does he fair under corrupt referees.  .

23 hours ago, Ethan said:

Dreyer looked much better today but tired badly. Could be a good player in the remaining fixtures.

Yes - I suspect that most of the new guys will have more to offer than what they have replaced.

The only big lose was Hammill - but the danger of having 1 scorer who could get injured as opposed to the 3 or 4 we now have . . . .

I think we could become a really decent side - hopefully enough so for the next 2 games.... that would give the whole place a huge lift . . . :turtle

• 2 months later...
On 1/26/2019 at 10:44 AM, Sonny said:

Keep us in the League and become a hero Anders. Welcome.

Well, for me he was certainly a hero yesterday.

I watched the highlights today and his contribution in and around the box was immense especially the precisely weighted assist for our first goal.  This is one player I'd love to see here next season.

Every major chance we created in the highlights package - apart from the third goal - heavily involved Dreyer yesterday.

His passing in the final third opened Livi up on several occasions. Think we are seeing him adapting to this league and hopefully if we stay up, Brighton will give him a full season with us next year to continue developing. There's an absolute gem of a player in there and he's got the ability to pick a hole in most defences.

32 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Every major chance we created in the highlights package - apart from the third goal - heavily involved Dreyer yesterday.

His passing in the final third opened Livi up on several occasions. Think we are seeing him adapting to this league and hopefully if we stay up, Brighton will give him a full season with us next year to continue developing. There's an absolute gem of a player in there and he's got the ability to pick a hole in most defences.

Totally agree.

One thing I would like him to do a bit more is to take on his man when he gets the ball on the wing.

I'm sure he has the skill to do so. Maybe a confidence thing.

From his you tube clips he obviously has a great strike on him.

More of that would be great.

31 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Only been a few games since his contribution was described as "unacceptable". He reminds me quite a bit of Kenny McLean - retains possession well, and very tidy in linking our forward play.