Welcome Anders Dreyer

Sonny

14 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

If only we’d signed Liam Smith! emoji23.png

:1eye

Paul McGinn has excelled in a different position. Smith would have done a job this season, Dundee United who I'm sure have SP aspirations seem to rate him enough to give him a two year deal :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Apparently has an injury that will keep him out for the rest of the season and has returned to Brighton.

Thanks Anders to your contribution to the Great Escape II. You will be missed.

Yeah , that a shame. Once he got used to the Scottish game and his teammates,  he looked a player.  

All the best.

1 minute ago, munoz said:

Yeah , that a shame. Once he got used to the Scottish game and his teammates,  he looked a player.  

All the best.

This is a blow. I think he would have added a goal or two to our escape in these last 3 games.

Will miss his creativity, but we are lucky to have Magennis back fighting for a game, and others like Hodson too.  

Do hope he is back for another season next year - unless Gus and OK find someone even better. :ninja

3 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

This is a blow. I think he would have added a goal or two to our escape in these last 3 games.

Will miss his creativity, but we are lucky to have Magennis back fighting for a game, and others like Hodson too.  

Do hope he is back for another season next year - unless Gus and OK find someone even better. :ninja

Aye, at least now with near fully fit squad we have plenty of options. 

You find it too difficult holding back when you keep getting put in the sin bin - so you re-emerge, but the old bile keeps welling up and the hatred spews out to give you away again and again as you stalk those you hate the most. Will you ever get help - it cannot be much fun being you...
Only a matter of time before Div bins you with this alias too...
The main forum is far better without your imbecilic attempts at ALL the attention - better talking to yourself in the Sin bin and save the rest of us . . . but when did you ever do the right thing????   :bounce2:toilet

I’ve never been in the sin bin so your entire post is irrelevant...... just like you! [emoji1]

Paul McGinn has excelled in a different position. Smith would have done a job this season, Dundee United who I'm sure have SP aspirations seem to rate him enough to give him a two year deal :rolleyes:

Paul McGinn is playing in the position that Smith would have played in!

And Dundee United’s aspirations are irrelevant!

You told us at the start of the season that the only reason a Premiership club hadn’t signed Smith is because it was the end of the transfer window and all their squad’s were finalised.

This time round, the transfer window hasn’t even opened!

Go on, admit that you were wrong.... [emoji1]

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Apparently has an injury that will keep him out for the rest of the season and has returned to Brighton.

Thanks Anders to your contribution to the Great Escape II. You will be missed.

A hugely skilful player, sadly totally lacking in any physicality.

As weak as diluted pish in a challenge,  just the type of player we don't need for these last three blood and snotters fixtures.

Could be a blessing in disguise if we replace him with a tough tackling midfielder. 

Onwards and upwards. 

Edited by Wilbur

Paul McGinn is playing in the position that Smith would have played in!

And Dundee United’s aspirations are irrelevant!

You told us at the start of the season that the only reason a Premiership club hadn’t signed Smith is because it was the end of the transfer window and all their squad’s were finalised.

This time round, the transfer window hasn’t even opened!

Go on, admit that you were wrong.... [emoji1]
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
You're a stand up comedian!
That's hillarious!
Baz admit to being wrong?
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

14 minutes ago, shetland said:

I am not Shull, but I know you're an old fanny.

Classy reply shull.

Emm, back to my question …………. as you are not shull, how do you know that Gstretch isn't shull ??

Deflection can't help you here. You gave yourself away ya pussy !!

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Classy reply shull.

Emm, back to my question …………. as you are not shull, how do you know that Gstretch isn't shull ??

Deflection can't help you here. You gave yourself away ya pussy !!

He is as bright as a broken light in a mine shaft with no other lighting of any sort...

But he loves to have a go at me for outing him - L for loser . . .   :bounce4