Welcome Anders Dreyer

Sonny

• 1 year later...

On 9/30/2020 at 10:52 PM, Ayrshire Saints said:

Just set up the 3rd and scored the 4th to secure a place in the Champions league groups for Midtyelland. Looks a proper player now.

I watched that game with a few Slavia Prague supporting pals.  Dreyer played well. He looked like he has really kicked on. 

Now he has got Liverpool, Ajax and Atalanta to look forward to in the group stages. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/2/2019 at 4:28 PM, Wilbur said:

A hugely skilful player, sadly totally lacking in any physicality.

As weak as diluted pish in a challenge,  just the type of player we don't need for these last three blood and snotters fixtures.

Could be a blessing in disguise if we replace him with a tough tackling midfielder. 

Onwards and upwards. 

Aye, you know a player when you see him..............................:lol:

34 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, you know a player when you see him..............................:lol:

In fairness I’m not sure what the relevance of Wilbur’s view of young, 20 year old player when he was with us almost 2 years ago, has got to do with how he has developed and the player he has (possibly) become. Brighton obviously thought he was pish too. 
Dreyer was largely pish for us and particularly for the very deficiencies Wilbur highlighted at the time.

Plenty of players have developed massively between the ages of 20 and 22. Doesn’t mean any opinion at the time was wrong. 
It’s not like he said “that Dreyer will never be a player”. 
So wind yer neck in ya pish takin git. 😁😘

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

In fairness I’m not sure what the relevance of Wilbur’s view of young, 20 year old player when he was with us almost 2 years ago, has got to do with how he has developed and the player he has (possibly) become. Brighton obviously thought he was pish too. 
Dreyer was largely pish for us and particularly for the very deficiencies Wilbur highlighted at the time.

Plenty of players have developed massively between the ages of 20 and 22. Doesn’t mean any opinion at the time was wrong. 
It’s not like he said “that Dreyer will never be a player”. 
So wind yer neck in ya pish takin git. 😁😘

MIbbie, as PLENTY of supporters have posted, he WAS a decent player.

Probably more to do with playing in a pish team, Shankland got similar treatment from the narrow minded. :byebye

Ha ha. Hello, Mr. Narrow Minded here and I’m here to confirm that Shankland was absolutely garbage for us and it was nothing to do with the players he was playing with. It was to do with the half a ton of lard hanging from his gut and his arse!

Dreyer was feckin Maradona for us in comparison to Shankland. 
Shankland got his act together, realised that his whole career was in the balance and fair play to him for doing so. 
Doesn’t mean he wasn’t absolutely garbage for us. 

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Ha ha. Hello, Mr. Narrow Minded here and I’m here to confirm that Shankland was absolutely garbage for us and it was nothing to do with the players he was playing with. It was to do with the half a ton of lard hanging from his gut and his arse!

Dreyer was feckin Maradona for us in comparison to Shankland. 
Shankland got his act together, realised that his whole career was in the balance and fair play to him for doing so. 
Doesn’t mean he wasn’t absolutely garbage for us. 

Has your dementia got worse?

Shankland scored plenty for us in his first season, 10 in 32, albeit in a duff team.

The next season, the team were worse,( a poor 4 from 24), if that was possible, so, similar to this season where the forwards are getting no service. 

If you could spot a good player you would have seen he was that player, poor management and poor players left him isolated and a target for the boo boys.

Wish we had him now. 

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Has your dementia got worse?

Shankland scored plenty for us in his first season, 10 in 32, albeit in a duff team.

The next season, the team were worse,( a poor 4 from 24), if that was possible, so, similar to this season where the forwards are getting no service. 

If you could spot a good player you would have seen he was that player, poor management and poor players left him isolated and a target for the boo boys.

Wish we had him now. 

Absolute guff.

I spotted a potentially GREAT player in Shankland at Aberdeen BEFORE he came to us. I also spotted a great player last season with Dundee Utd. While with us he was something he wasn’t with those other two clubs. Out of shape and disinterested. To blame management is ridiculous.

All that said, I’ve still seen nothing to convince me he is anything other than a very good Championship player. He’s done very little in the Premiership this season so far. Must be playing with shite players again I guess. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

6 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Absolute guff.

I spotted a potentially GREAT player in Shankland at Aberdeen BEFORE he came to us. I also spotted a great player last season with Dundee Utd. While with us he was something he wasn’t with those other two clubs. Out of shape and disinterested. To blame management is ridiculous.

All that said, I’ve still seen nothing to convince me he is anything other than a very good Championship player. He’s done very little this season in the Premiership this season so far. Must be playing with shite players again I guess. 

Did you aye? :blink:

Aye, this season, injured for part of it so far, he's scored 2 from 7. 

Capped by Scotland, and scored. 

Dear oh dear, you're having a nightmare. :lol:

PS by the way, how many times did you see him, all the way from Jersey?:lol:

Edited by faraway saint

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Did you aye? :blink:

Aye, this season, injured for part of it so far, he's scored 2 from 7. 

Capped by Scotland, and scored. 

Dear oh dear, you're having a nightmare. :lol:

PS by the way, how many times did you see him, all the way from Jersey?:lol:

Where to start. 
I could score against San Marino.

Probably saw him as many times from Jersey as you did from Arbroath.

I tell you what, let’s just park this conversation and see how many goals he has at the end of this season. 

8 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Where to start. 
I could score against San Marino.

Probably saw him as many times from Jersey as you did from Arbroath.

I tell you what, let’s just park this conversation and see how many goals he has at the end of this season. 

Ok, avoid this seasons goals.

No you couldn't.

I "saw" live him about 8 times, not counting TV highlights.

Aye, lets do that.

Oh I also had hot tips about him from Aberdeen supporters who watched him in the reserves before he came to us. 

PS So, you're now not counting goals against diddy teams? :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Ok, avoid this seasons goals.

No you couldn't.

I "saw" live him about 8 times, not counting TV highlights.

Aye, lets do that.

Oh I also had hot tips about him from Aberdeen supporters who watched him in the reserves before he came to us. 

So let me get this straight. You’re criticising my ability to agree with you?? 🤣 Talk aboot arguments in empty hooses.

Notwithstanding that I said I “spotted” a great player at Aberdeen. You don’t “spot” something you see every week do you? 🤨

If that’s the case I spotted this really good player at Celtic a few years ago. His name was Henrik Larsson. This season I’ve spotted a crackin player at Liverpool. Goes by the name one Mo Salah.

FFS honestly I think sometimes in your rush to have an argument you don’t even think about what you’re saying 🤣

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

So let me get this straight. You’re criticising my ability to agree with you?? 🤣 Talk aboot arguments in empty hooses.

Notwithstanding that I said I “spotted” a great player at Aberdeen. You don’t “spot” something you see every week do you? 🤨

If that’s the case I spotted this really good player at Celtic a few years ago. His name was Henrik Larsson. This season I’ve spotted a crackin player at Liverpool. Goes by the name one Mo Salah.

FFS honestly I think sometimes in your rush to have an argument you don’t even think about what you’re saying 🤣

:blink:

14 hours ago, faraway saint said:

MIbbie, as PLENTY of supporters have posted, he WAS a decent player.

Probably more to do with playing in a pish team, Shankland got similar treatment from the narrow minded. :byebye

Did you ever see Shankland play for St Mirren?

2 hours ago, Yflab said:

It makes you wonder what happened with him. Looks as though it was probably an attitude problem with him and he finally realised that he was going down the leagues rapidly and throwing away the opportunity of a lifetime that most of us on here can only dream about. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3628477/ayr-united-lawrence-shankland-deal-demons/

On 11/6/2020 at 10:40 AM, Yflab said:

It makes you wonder what happened with him. Looks as though it was probably an attitude problem with him and he finally realised that he was going down the leagues rapidly and throwing away the opportunity of a lifetime that most of us on here can only dream about. 

The Personal trainer upped his fitness big style and told him he was ready to shine...