Welcome to the buddies Mateo Muzek

Welcome Mateo - no jokes from me.

We really need a no nonsense LB like you right now.

You read the game well, are fast and think defensively, while being good at linking up the park and getting crosses in for goals to be scored...

Would love to see Erhahon play in front of you but I am sure it will be Lyons in some games too.

You will be an important piece in our jigsaw - Wishing you ALL the best for a successful St. Mirren career . . .    :spud6

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:04 PM, Hendo said:

Museks last club used to sacrifice a sheep before each game. And to think Paisley Panda used to get in trouble for frolicking with the inflatable version!

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:46 PM, Sweeper07 said:

He is here until the end of the season at the moment . . . then Aberdeen will sign him . . . (but he might go there via Kilmarnock)  :cheers

No chance.

They "love" their sheep up there.

Welcome to the madhouse Mateo.

9 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Just find it strange he isnt listed and hasnt had the official obligatory strip n a scarf  pics . Are we struggling to get international clearance ? 

The clearance came through on Monday. I'd imagine it has been so manic over the last few days, its still on the to-do-list for official press release with pictures, since we had the game on Sunday and the window is just about to close. Maybe awaiting the other player(s) to arrive today and get it all done in one go.

The clearance came through on Monday. I'd imagine it has been so manic over the last few days, its still on the to-do-list for official press release with pictures, since we had the game on Sunday and the window is just about to close. Maybe awaiting the other player(s) to arrive today and get it all done in one go.

I do hope so.