St Mirren v Motherwell 6th Feb 2019

St.Ricky

FT 1-2

5 league losses in a row now. Things really have turned since Kearney got to build his own team, for the worse.

3 of those losses were at home to teams in the bottom 6, if we are losing these games then....

We actually started the second half fairly brightly and scored a good equaliser. Five minutes later we sell the jerseys down the flank again and that’s it.

The new signings were fairly hopeless again. Duckens home debut was one of the worst I’ve seen and he was rightly hooked.

This team is worse than the one we had at Christmas IMO. Back then we had Adam Hamilll, a player who was capable of real quality. There’s no one in that team like that now.

I didnt think we would win . We have to face facts we are the worst team in League and table doesnt lie. So niave after we score. Rice picked up only 5 points less in 2 games than Oran has managed in 21 games. Worst season i can ever remember with loanees their is no passion just wage cheques.