1 minute ago, TPAFKATS said:

That was f**king awful tonight.

We can't or won't shut teams down
We get caught on the break continually
We are off the pace
We are too easily beaten in challanges
Season is gone already I fear

Agree ....the Belgian Poldark seems to think reality is negativity:rolleyes:

I didnt think we would win . We have to face facts we are the worst team in League and table doesnt lie. So niave after we score. Rice picked up only 5 points less in 2 games than Oran has managed in 21 games. Worst season i can ever remember with loanees their is no passion just wage cheques. 
I'm not blaming the loanees, but it is the worst season I can remember in a very long time.

3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Get real. Try going to a game then judge

My whole heartfelt apologies to you for living 550 miles away.

2 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

That was f**king awful tonight.

We can't or won't shut teams down
We get caught on the break continually
We are off the pace
We are too easily beaten in challanges
Season is gone already I fear

The signs aren’t good but at the moment it’s still only a 3/6 point gap with 13 games to pick up points in. I’m not confident but I’m also not going to claim the season is over.

It’ll be an interesting post match interview. O.K must be running out of positives from the games now. Really hoped he’d be able to turn things around, and he may still. Running out of time though.
I really hope he does turn it around as I cannot stomach another change in manager. Not sure he club can stand it financially either.

And so we move on - unfortunately we move on to Pittodrie and Tynecastle.

2 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

My whole heartfelt apologies to you for living 550 miles away.

The signs aren’t good but at the moment it’s still only a 3/6 point gap with 13 games to pick up points in. I’m not confident but I’m also not going to claim the season is over.

I have no issue with that so show some respect to us supporters who travel that far each month to follow the team

tae be fair we've hardly had a sqaud thats played together for more than two weeks at any time this season ..............Haud oan lads it's going to be a roller coaster like no other as we battle to survive.....AND WE WILL KTF..............C'mon ye saints
I do admire the attempt at eternal optimism. But it's getting harder to sustain after each game.

Absolutely disgraceful tonight. No passion no energy and def no ability. The lad Dreyer won't need his strip washed for sure. Forgot he was playing till full time when he was walking off. Again schoolboy Defending for both goals. As for Kearney tactics. Suspect to say the least. What system they were trying to play at the start I don't even think the players knew. It was shambolic. Players don't seem up for the fight. They get bullied every week by every team. Only outfield player with pass marks was Popescu. Looks really good player. He'll be wondering what the f**k going on with the rest of them. Already paid Saturday's ticket or I wouldn't have bothered. Absolutely scunnered.