St Mirren v Motherwell 6th Feb 2019

St.Ricky

2 hours ago, Soctty said:

"Stubbs' players or not" - the fact that all bar one are no longer currently at the club, it suggests that Stubbs' signings were horrific. It's a very poor record, but for me he is properly judged from here on in, with his own team in place, and it seems there are a few of them who could turn out to be very good signings.

Last night he was in command of his own signings, his own players in his preferred formation (5-3-2 at home vs M'Well btw..:blink:) and yet we still managed an Alan Stubbs level of performance. OK's games with Stubbs' players or last night, to me, there has been no improvement. His 13% W/R tells it's own story. For me, he should have managed to get more out of the players we had in the squad before the January mass exodus. 

It appears that nobody has a clue what they are doing out on the park and if they do, they're f**king great at hiding it. No clear style of play, no cohesion in the XI and absolutely no idea on how to defend OR attack. What are we doing on a daily basis at Ralston?

We constantly persist with the spine of our team being Ferdinand, McGinn & Jackson. Two guys that can barely move and another that just isn't very good.

We're absolutely horrific and something needs to change and change soon or we're heading down with a seriously embarrassing goals for, goals against and points totals.

Guest TPAFKATS
I usually go with my eyes on how a game goes. Call me ole fashioned.....................
ie Man City 35 shots, 79% Possesion, 12 corners  TWO Crystal Palace 3 Shots 21 % Possesion , 2 corners  THREE 
Dam Lies and Statistics and all that !!!
I think you've missed the context of my post.

6 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
5 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:
We are not as dirty as all the other teams in this league.

Which was admirable last season. Not working out too well this season though. We're naive

Fully agree - this is a tougher gig than the Championship. We need to man up and stop getting kicked and pushed about.  :spud5

3 hours ago, Spam_Valley said:

Last night he was in command of his own signings, his own players in his preferred formation (5-3-2 at home vs M'Well btw..:blink:) and yet we still managed an Alan Stubbs level of performance. OK's games with Stubbs' players or last night, to me, there has been no improvement. His 13% W/R tells it's own story. For me, he should have managed to get more out of the players we had in the squad before the January mass exodus. 

It appears that nobody has a clue what they are doing out on the park and if they do, they're f**king great at hiding it. No clear style of play, no cohesion in the XI and absolutely no idea on how to defend OR attack. What are we doing on a daily basis at Ralston?

We constantly persist with the spine of our team being Ferdinand, McGinn & Jackson. Two guys that can barely move and another that just isn't very good.

We're absolutely horrific and something needs to change and change soon or we're heading down with a seriously embarrassing goals for, goals against and points totals.

Disagree.

9 hours ago, Soctty said:

"Stubbs' players or not" - the fact that all bar one are no longer currently at the club, it suggests that Stubbs' signings were horrific. It's a very poor record, but for me he is properly judged from here on in, with his own team in place, and it seems there are a few of them who could turn out to be very good signings.

Its no OK team whatsoever. Do you really think OK scouted and watched these guys? Gus i imagine did most of the work on all the players and OK was told who was coming in...you watch difference between Robinson who urged his team on all-night making tactical changes and Kearney who stands not saying a word, i'd be surprised if OK even knows who some of the players are and where they play...