Hamilton Sack The Manager

I feel this sacking is, at least in part, a reaction to what's happening below them. They would probably expect Dundee to get stronger but they see us adding what might be assessed as improvements to our playing squad and have pushed the panic button with no real chance of getting a manager from outside in and THEN add players of his choosing to the squad.

I hope it pans out that way. A patsy to help us safe from the drop sounds good to me.

6 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

TBF, Alex Rae gave us a new manager bounce and we stayed up comfortably.

In the Second Tier

Accies are fecking mad. They got shot of their best 5 players, manage to lose a million on a scam , and then wonder how they are slipping.

I ask any Buddie to watch Sunderland Till I die, great stuff and just shows a club on the slide , its not always about the manager

Most of my workmates who are not Buddies want Accies to finish 12th now, taking their plastic pish with them

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

In the Second Tier

Accies are fecking mad. They got shot of their best 5 players, manage to lose a million on a scam , and then wonder how they are slipping.

I ask any Buddie to watch Sunderland Till I die, great stuff and just shows a club on the slide , its not always about the manager

Most of my workmates who are not Buddies want Accies to finish 12th now, taking their plastic pish with them

STID is amazing. I'm excited about the second series, especially with all the Saints influence there now. I think you can compare their plight to what happened to us in the years following the cup win. An uninterested BoD/chairman, a few bad decisions at the top, and before we know it we're almost in the third tier.

Take your point about Rae, I was being a bit facetious.