Hamilton Sack The Manager

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Brian Rice on his way to the Accies hotseat. 

Hopefully that is a Tommy Craig style move for them. Let's just say, if OK left the position tomorrow, Rice wouldn't even be in my top 50 to become his replacement. 

It's not the hotseat tho.Whoever gets the job will be a Coach.There will be a Director of Football who will be the Main Man.

8 minutes ago, Hambud said:
1 hour ago, HSS said:
It's not the hotseat tho.Whoever gets the job will be a Coach.There will be a Director of Football who will be the Main Man.

Is there currently a Director of football?

They have appointed Allan McMonigle......who will be signing the players.Rice,or whoever gets it,will be coaching the team.

18 minutes ago, Hambud said:
44 minutes ago, DougJamie said:
Its a baffling situation. Accies have blinked big time...... not only did canning keep them up he won play offs. Mad but glad they have. COYS

It would be the most st mirren thing to do. Be relegated by our old coach.

Give me another example bud ? Would agree if Alloa had beat us. I think it will be fried Rice come May

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Its a baffling situation. Accies have blinked big time...... not only did canning keep them up he won play offs. Mad but glad they have. COYS

The timing is very strange indeed. No real time before the window closes and right before a crunch match against Dundee.

has Rice been confirmed ? If so, I hope he doesn’t poach any of our targets in the last few hours of the window.

4 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Brian Rice on his way to the Accies hotseat. 

Hopefully that is a Tommy Craig style move for them. Let's just say, if OK left the position tomorrow, Rice wouldn't even be in my top 50 to become his replacement. 

Not sure how I’d feel about this if true. Hate losing anyone to a competitor, but really no idea what he’s contributing behind the scenes. I’d hope he would be able to persuade Polworth to join us, but no sign of that.

Give me another example bud ? Would agree if Alloa had beat us. I think it will be fried Rice come May

Grabbing the ball out of our own net and running it to the half way line to allow the opposition to score another.

Losing a final to a 9 man team.

Losing a ridiculous amount of goals to 10 man hearts team when we were leading.

Not renewing our managers contract for a change in direction...and then hiring his assistant.

Our club captain spearing one of Scotland's best prospects during a training ground gaff.

I hope your right though and we can talk about this season along with other 'great escapes' that we have had.

Also maybe win the cup.

13 hours ago, Hambud said:

Grabbing the ball out of our own net and running it to the half way line to allow the opposition to score another.

Losing a final to a 9 man team.

Losing a ridiculous amount of goals to 10 man hearts team when we were leading.

Not renewing our managers contract for a change in direction...and then hiring his assistant.

Our club captain spearing one of Scotland's best prospects during a training ground gaff.

I hope your right though and we can talk about this season along with other 'great escapes' that we have had.

Also maybe win the cup.

Aye Ok

Good points