New Signings so far...

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

Good polnt.  We should be going for the likes of McGregor [Rangers] McKenna [Aberdeen] Tierney [Celtic] Jones [Killie] Harry Kane [Spurs]  Get it sorted Gus  :spud5

So you missed the point on the next line? How convenient , but ultimately pointless as all and sundry can still read it.

the point in general is the constant reference on here to January 2017 and all that. At that time we did recruit players from a better level to help us win the championship. This time round thats not happening. Care to agree/disagree with the actual point!

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

So you missed the point on the next line? How convenient , but ultimately pointless as all and sundry can still read it.

the point in general is the constant reference on here to January 2017 and all that. At that time we did recruit players from a better level to help us win the championship. This time round thats not happening. Care to agree/disagree with the actual point!

So are we doomed already? Should we sack Oran and have Stubzo back and WTF how much money we got left in the whatever its called.   :hammer

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

You do know we are in the Premiership now dont you ?

21 hours ago, ged62 said:

1. Wish your post were invisible.
2. All your post are pish.
3. Useless, just like your support for the team.

20 hours ago, south_seas_saint said:

Reasonable, fair and honest opinions in St Mirren forums don't go down well 

In my understanding they are treated like like pish by useless invisible twats:D

that's my Reasonable fair and honest assessment :P

I am asked for my honest opinion, I give it, and I am subjected to this sort of abuse.

If this is fan ownership, count me out.

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

I am asked for my honest opinion, I give it, and I am subjected to this sort of abuse.

If this is fan ownership, count me out.

I was having a laugh mate :D

at the Reasonable, fair and honest opinions in St Mirren forums by stating that they don't go down well 

and was using your grading as a way of expressing how they are treated no attack meant :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2019 at 3:27 PM, Kemp said:

Hladky - pish

Popescu - pish

Tansey - useless

Lyons - has potential

McAllister - excellent, great to have him home.

Dreyer - invisible

Let me update;

Hladky - looks good but prone to errors

Popescu - excellent.

Tansey - useless

Lyons - good, but needs to be involved more

McAllister - excellent, great to have him home.

Dreyer - now literally invisible

Muzek - not looking good

Duck - mental, but hits a good penalty

21 hours ago, Magic Monkey said:

The Duck has got something about him. He's mad as a box of tracksuits, but I reckon he's got the makings of a cult hero.

The Duck sure does have something about him.  

A couple of goals so far... Can he score more than 10 this season? 

I reckon that would make him a hero. 

19 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

The Duck sure does have something about him.  

A couple of goals so far... Can he score more than 10 this season? 

I reckon that would make him a hero. 

It is only 1 result - but what a result against a top team that used to hammer 4 past us under Stubbs and JR.

The squad we have now bears no comparison to the crap one OK inherited. The flak the BOD and Ok and the management team have taken during the last 6 months has been unjustifiable. There will no doubt be ups and downs from here on, but I really really believe that we will gain ground and pass the 2 above us over the remainder of the season.

Hope the injuries clear up and we get the winning mentality as we start to bang in goals and watch our gains !   C O Y S  :spud6

18 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

It is only 1 result - but what a result against a top team that used to hammer 4 past us under Stubbs and JR.

The squad we have now bears no comparison to the crap one OK inherited. The flak the BOD and Ok and the management team have taken during the last 6 months has been unjustifiable. There will no doubt be ups and downs from here on, but I really really believe that we will gain ground and pass the 2 above us over the remainder of the season.

Hope the injuries clear up and we get the winning mentality as we start to bang in goals and watch our gains !   C O Y S  :spud6

Agree with all that. I still think confidence is shot to all hell - we played some decent stuff at the weekend, but also treated the ball like a hot potato at times as well. Hopefully a result at Pittodrie in a game we could easily have won will help to improve confidence.

You also saw the Duck raging at one point (ok, more than one point, but I'm thinking of one in particular :lol: ) when he had the ball deep on the right (in our half) and nobody was giving him an out ball. Again these are things that will improve when the p[layers know each other's games better.

A word on Popescu, though: love that big man. Being potentially able to sign him permanently is becoming one of my top reasons for wanting to stay up :lol: