St. Mirren v Kilmarnock, Monday 11th March 2019

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Ok. Rash......Accies :whistle

And you were also probably unaware that Hamilton has been sold out recently.

So apart from Dundee, once upon the Sixties, winning the league, Hamilton is not without its many devoted fans.

special release of lots of new seats, tomorrow, even...

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/hamilton

4 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Feck that then...another tv night for me..season ticket has hardly been used this year...

It can’t be any worst than the Livingston game, the rain and wind were terrible. Just get 2 pair of socks on and get down. If you don’t you might miss a 5-4 saints victory 

5 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Up until the early 70s clubs played fixtures on January 1st and 2nd. When they were all in the same division Saints played Kilmarnock on the 1st and Morton on the 2nd.

20190310_141019.jpeg

If you think we have been poor this season, we must have been positively honking in 70/71 judging by those results!

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Your team needs your backing. I'm buzzing for this game get your arse down to the stadium we are fighting for our lives. 

His team gets his version of backing - which does not involve giving up much of his cash.

But having to put up with all his baggage of negatives .. ..

6 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Your team needs your backing. I'm buzzing for this game get your arse down to the stadium we are fighting for our lives. 

Buzzing for game? Is more of a chore to go....and "fighting for our lives" is a bit dramatic..its a game of football, nobody is dying....decided to go for Indian and then watch on box somewhere warm....be great for Saints to win but can't say now it would ruin my night if we don't....life to short to worry...

6 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Buzzing for game? Is more of a chore to go....and "fighting for our lives" is a bit dramatic..its a game of football, nobody is dying....decided to go for Indian and then watch on box somewhere warm....be great for Saints to win but can't say now it would ruin my night if we don't....life to short to worry...

Too short even to write life is too short. Great night ahead.

I am like all st.mirren fans my heart is filled with hope rather than certainty,I am at present in Shanghai so will get up at 3.30 for the game to try and watch buddie vision.from here I fly to Kazakhstan for three weeks then I get home to sunny Thurso.The good lady indoors is hoping for a wee break for a trip somewhere nice.i have pencilled in games on the 13th and 20th of April.i hope that’s what she had in mind [emoji23][emoji23],I think we have a chance to do something tonight, enjoy the game to all COYS

2 minutes ago, Gunni Thorfason said:

I am like all st.mirren fans my heart is filled with hope rather than certainty,I am at present in Shanghai so will get up at 3.30 for the game to try and watch buddie vision.from here I fly to Kazakhstan for three weeks then I get home to sunny Thurso.The good lady indoors is hoping for a wee break for a trip somewhere nice.i have pencilled in games on the 13th and 20th of April.i hope that’s what she had in mind emoji23.pngemoji23.png,I think we have a chance to do something tonight, enjoy the game to all COYS

I take it she loves the Saints then?  Hope you enjoy a decent victory on Buddyvision tonight and that your trips in April please your wife a lot.

I get her to read the back pages of the papers to me while I’m away,get her to scan for the usual two inch paragraph on st.mirren,but tonight when I phoned she said some guy called Michael Popescu is getting death threats on social media if he doesn’t win [emoji23][emoji23]she asked are the st.mirren fans that bad,I have since checked with my brother and got the real report god bless her [emoji23]I didn’t have the heart to correct the name with her.

11 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Can only speak for myself for me it’s a emotional attachment to the club, a love if you like. Anyone who can be there tonight should go. 

Fairly balanced assessment by the BBC of our chances of avoiding relegation - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47486225

Starting with tonight's game we at least have a glimmer of hope where there was none before.

It will be up to our midfield to battle for possession and create chances - something which they did not generally excel at against Livingston.

We have the opportunity tonight to come off the bottom place but other factors will come into play - ie. good fortune, refereeing decisions, injuries and tactics.

The least we supporters can do for the cause is to turn up in large numbers and get behind the team.

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

On the ferry. Scarf, beanie, beer tokens, hotel booked , season ticket, 1877 card. All checked off. COYS.

You are "on your way". Soon will be myself.. Hope we can all say that "We are on our way" after the game.

COYS