St. Mirren v Kilmarnock, Monday 11th March 2019

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You desperately need someone to give you a hug.

Your resilience in the face of difficulty is no better than a 5 year old child.

Grow a set of balls FFS.

Are you f**king kidding McGinn let's the guy waltz in to score 

Mcfadden got it right on TV f**king terrible defending. 

What is all this utter bollocks about us playing for a draw. Complete nonsense. There is a world of difference between playing for a draw and simply being utterly incompetent in the final third.

Killie might have had more possession than us, but we had 11 attempts fo their 15 and arguably (other than the one that hit the post) we had better chances. Jackson’s two for a start were better than anything else they had. We were just useless at converting our chances.

I do get saints fans looking on the optimistic side, and seeing in their eyes progress. In reality we lose late goals, lose from drawing and winning positions because thats what teams that are relegation favourites do!

we are now relying on Dundee and or Hamilton to slip up to give us a chance. If we don't get six points before the split, i cant see a different outcome now. Hope to be proved wrong!

Draw would’ve been a good, if a bit of a lucky result tonight. We were a few minutes from a hard earned point and with a bit of luck could have even stolen a win with the chances in the last 10 minutes. Was a wee chance for us tonight, but Killie were the better team, so lick wounds and move on to Perth. We’re miles better than we were a couple of months ago, but whether it’s good enough to survive, who knows. We’re far from relegated yet, even if it feels like it tonight.

5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

I do get saints fans looking on the optimistic side, and seeing in their eyes progress. In reality we lose late goals, lose from drawing and winning positions because thats what teams that are relegation favourites do!

we are now relying on Dundee and or Hamilton to slip up to give us a chance. If we don't get six points before the split, i cant see a different outcome now. Hope to be proved wrong!

What do you mean 'slip up'? Do you think they've been winning regularly? We've to play both of them, and they've been as sh*te as us.

Edited by saint in exile

What is all this utter bollocks about us playing for a draw. Complete nonsense. There is a world of difference between playing for a draw and simply being utterly incompetent in the final third.
Killie might have had more possession than us, but we had 11 attempts fo their 15 and arguably (other than the one that hit the post) we had better chances. Jackson’s two for a start were better than anything else they had. We were just useless at converting our chances.
We played one player up front at home. And absent in final 3rd. Surely a manager can see that.
MacPherson shouldn't be even be on the pitch.

Except Dundee & Hamilton did ‘slip up’ to give us a chance

Disappointed to lose tonight, thought we’d hold out for the draw.

We’ve just played 3 teams in top six - drew 2 away & lost 1 at home add to that beating Livingston, still a decent wee run overall

We’re definitely in with a shout of staying up

No point dwelling on tonight, roll on the next game