St. Mirren v Kilmarnock, Monday 11th March 2019

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

My reckoning for today’s matches:

Motherwell 2-1 Hamilton Academical

Dundee FC 2-1 Heart of Midlothian

Which would leave us 4 points adrift of both with the game in hand.

Hope ‘Well do as I expect (or better, f**k Accies on GD), and hope Hearts prove me wrong!

Motherwell, Hamilton is too close to call. The bump Hamilton might have and the fact it's a derby. Could go any way.. I hope it goes the way of the 'Well.

Hearts should have enough to take care of a very poor Dundee.

ETA: We could do with a win if, for nothing else, to overtake the lowest points total in SPL history. Currently held by Livingston on 18.

There was a time, not so long ago, that even that looked unlikely.

Edited by stlucifer

IF we get a result and Dundee and Hamilton results go in our favour it will be massive. We're within touching distance and only a freak result for Hamilton stopped us from getting out of the bottom 2 come next Monday with that scenario.
My head still says relegation. My heart says maybe, just maybe, we'll find a way out.

Bumped

7 hours ago, elvis said:

I am expecting Dundee And Hamilton to both get something from there games today. 

Nothing new there and nothing new in you being wrong !

You still expecting us to get nothing on Monday too ! :ninja

Saints win and we are 1 point behind Hamilton and 2 above Dee . . .  Come on the Duck, McAllister and Baird - and the rest of the team !!!!

6 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

My reckoning for today’s matches:

Motherwell 2-1 Hamilton Academical

Dundee FC 2-1 Heart of Midlothian

Which would leave us 4 points adrift of both with the game in hand.

Hope ‘Well do as I expect (or better, f**k Accies on GD), and hope Hearts prove me wrong!

You were wrong too . . . is it the fear or reverse psychology? 

1 minute ago, elvis said:

Both. 

You need to believe - what a squad we have now - not only compared to how Stubbs left it, but compared to Dee and Hamilton too.

I watched Well completely dominate Hamilton today - they are not a good side when they go behind.

I don't believe Dee are any better, perhaps even worse.

4 or 6 points in our next 2 games then beat Dee and we will be marching in the Premiership next season too. OK so there are plenty more games to go - but OK and the squad will be on a roll !  :spud7

35 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

You were wrong too . . . is it the fear or reverse psychology? 

I’m not known for correct predictions, there’s a reason I’m 16th in my 18 person work league :lol:

I’m glad I’m wrong. Accies goal difference has taken another hit today (worse than I expected). And their Goals For column is no better. Instead of Dundee getting something they’ve gained nothing. Excellent day for us, hopefully we can capitalise come Monday.