Fixture changes

With the changes announced today we are now in the position where:

Our last Saturday home league game was Aberdeen on 15th December our next and last Saturday home game in the league before the split is Dundee on 30th March. 

Does look like the home fans have been shafted by fixture list and the changes. 

Agreed, although the point I was trying to make is the cumulative effect of changes along with the scheduling of 5 out of 7 mid week games at home has given us 3 and a half months between home league games with a Saturday KO. 

Although strangely the club announcement also refers to matches moved for TV. 

Getting fed up with this too - makes the cost of each match I can make on my season ticket pretty high.  Don't mind travelling up at weekends for game but midweek is a hassle because of the availability of public transport. I need to take a half day off work to attend a midweek game and then not get home until twenty to one in the morning.    Will be doing that next week but not again this season. 

Games on TV are ok but I would rather be there and I am sure others will feel the same given what seems to be a disproportionate number of home games that have been rescheduled.