Who should be in the sin bin ?

whydowebother

On 2/14/2019 at 10:22 AM, faraway saint said:

Popular Posters.................not really working out for PRicky now. :lol:

Great thread. :lol:

I must be very positive, considering I'm stuck in here. :byebye

My powers to influence are clear, I barely mention PRicky's ludicrous thread and he posts in it. :hammer

Edited by faraway saint

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Great thread. :lol:

I must be very positive, considering I'm stuck in here. :byebye

My powers to influence are clear, I barely mention PRicky's ludicrous thread and he posts in it. :hammer

Image result for red dot

Well deserved :byebye

Forum fool started his "Popular Poster" thread to make him, and a few of his quiz team, look smug.

All of a sudden it's all gone Pete Tong and he writes it off.....................................:hammer

As for the rating of posters  by likes, it is open to manipulation. Not something I would pay much attention to. That was the point of the post in truth. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

32 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Forum fool started his "Popular Poster" thread to make him, and a few of his quiz team, look smug.

All of a sudden it's all gone Pete Tong and he writes it off.....................................:hammer

As for the rating of posters  by likes, it is open to manipulation. Not something I would pay much attention to. That was the point of the post in truth. :lol:

He's now whining the "likes" system can be manipulated, the same fool who gave Shull 100 likes in the one day. :lol:

What a fool. :1eye

Sweeper coming up with the biggest, and most long winded, load of shit I've read for some time.....................what sort of fool would do that? :hammer

Shull works for a Glasgow firm. :lol:

I was in Paisley recently and in a well known big taxi firms vehicle. I asked the driver if he knew a taxi driver who was a St. Mirren supporter called Iain. He suggested four Ians, then the 5th one he gave a well known forum name and said that he is known as IAIN which stands for I Am 1 Numpty among some other names which I won't repeat on here.

He said that ** was always on his phone cause anyone who knows him is not daft enough to get into a conversation with him.  

He gave me a good laugh though and I gave him a big tip.      :D

Needs to be abusive cause his life is dull and he wants to hit out at people rather than man up and do something constructive with his empty stingy life before it is over and fully wasted … to be pitied rather than anything else!   :turtle (But ignored too - unless he seeks out help)

ETA Sweeper has to be fanny of the day :thumbs2

Edited by faraway saint

55 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Sweeper coming up with the biggest, and most long winded, load of shit I've read for some time.....................what sort of fool would do that? :hammer

Shull works for a Glasgow firm. :lol:

I was in Paisley recently and in a well known big taxi firms vehicle. I asked the driver if he knew a taxi driver who was a St. Mirren supporter called Iain. He suggested four Ians, then the 5th one he gave a well known forum name and said that he is known as IAIN which stands for I Am 1 Numpty among some other names which I won't repeat on here.

He said that ** was always on his phone cause anyone who knows him is not daft enough to get into a conversation with him.  

He gave me a good laugh though and I gave him a big tip.      :D

Needs to be abusive cause his life is dull and he wants to hit out at people rather than man up and do something constructive with his empty stingy life before it is over and fully wasted … to be pitied rather than anything else!   :turtle (But ignored too - unless he seeks out help)

ETA Sweeper has to be fanny of the day :thumbs2

He's the Forum coward and shitebag who dishes out lies and abuse but is a big cry baby.

He is the new obsessed stalker after the Village Idiot . He just couldn't get through his day without abuse.  ALIASES are really screwing up his head.

I aint Wendy or gstretchuk, so he better back off before these 2 good buddies get banned because of an arsehole.

1 minute ago, shull said:

He's the Forum coward and shitebag who dishes out lies and abuse but is a big cry baby.

He is the new obsessed stalker after the Village Idiot . He just couldn't get through his day without abuse.  ALIASES are really screwing up his head.

I aint Wendy or gstretchuk, so he better back off before these 2 good buddies get banned because of an arsehole.

Aye, he talks about "manning up", doubt he's got the balls. 

Watch him try to squirm his way out of this fcuk up. 

Edited by faraway saint

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I met a guy in a pub who knew him, said he is a snivelling coward...........................:wink:

Cannae even get peace in the Sin Bin , where the cry Babies wanted you in the first place.

Grown man supposedly on the Main Forum stalking and abusive because of aliases and other things.

Unfortunately, any aliases I had are banned or in the Sin Bin.

He is a complete weirdo.

Where you screwed up and got it very very wrong Rick.. Setting the looney wheels in motion.

St.Ricky

• St.Ricky
  •  
  • St.Ricky
  • Saints
  • 9,533 posts
  • Top Man:Frank McGarvey
  20 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Says he is ignoring but replys thick as feck....the most boring twat on the forum...

"feck" Another Shull alias.