Who should be in the sin bin ?

whydowebother

Kemp, if he wasn't so dim he'd be hilarious, aims this at another poster.........

Get back in the sin bin you f**king moron. You clearly know absolutely nothing about football if you think Jackson "just runs after the ball." Always amazed how many people can watch so much football and know nothing about it.

Then plays to the crowd by aiming this at Oaky.................

It's just Oaksoft trying to be a smart arse and belittle another poster, but actually just showing himself up as an ignoramus once again.

You have to laugh at the irony. :lol:

•  

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Kemp, if he wasn't so dim he'd be hilarious, aims this at another poster.........

Get back in the sin bin you f**king moron. You clearly know absolutely nothing about football if you think Jackson "just runs after the ball." Always amazed how many people can watch so much football and know nothing about it.

Then plays to the crowd by aiming this at Oaky.................

It's just Oaksoft trying to be a smart arse and belittle another poster, but actually just showing himself up as an ignoramus once again.

You have to laugh at the irony. :lol:

•  

Kemp is the Tartan Terror

Hates tthe English and the British. probably is a Brit himself.

Overdosed on Braveheart.

Loves to dish out the abuse then hides when it's given back.

:lol:

28 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Think jaybee needs a spare one of these after his disastrous, and not for the first time, attempt to be a smart arse in the SMISA thread.................

Image result for shovel

He is another bore who should be a regular in the One Upmanshippers Thread. 

Ridiculing buddies  who he thinks are not as intellectual as him.

14 hours ago, whydowebother said:

IOBS !

Starting a thread wondering where Fricky was ffs

Maybe because I care ? Not only Ricky but all forum members. If someone goes out of their normal pattern then I would ask. Unfortunately a few good contributors have left the forum over the years always sad. At least to me. 

On 3/19/2019 at 8:55 AM, faraway saint said:

Feels like 30 years since Shull was put in here......................get me flippin oot!!!! :wink:

It does seem pointless having you in here with no actual time limit set. It would make more sense to have 1 Week, 2 Week, 1 Month “sentences” for those who end up in here. 

Do you hear that [mention=7617]whydowebother[/mention], you just don't CARE enough !!!! :lol:

I’m currently considering my response

I’m not entirely sure I ‘care’ to reply

Incase I go quiet, my actual name is Scott, so I hope someone starts a thread for me..,,,

Anyone old enough to remember the British Gas campaign ‘ If you see Sid, tell him?’ I’m hoping for a campaign of similar magnitude [emoji2]

6 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Everyone it seems to thread title

Sin bin busier than main ‘good behaviour’ section emoji2.png

Known as the boring and fecking tedious Section.

Full of abusive snooze masters :double

On 3/21/2019 at 11:45 AM, Cornwall_Saint said:

It does seem pointless having you in here with no actual time limit set. It would make more sense to have 1 Week, 2 Week, 1 Month “sentences” for those who end up in here. 

Nice summary...................although that would need Div to have some interest, that's the end of your point. 

The forums drowning in a pool of never ending tedious posts.

Anyhow, I've graced the forum enough for now, RIP and all who sail in her. :wink: