Who should be in the sin bin ?

whydowebother

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

It looks like 4, yes 4, nutters are in a tizzy, wanting people banned.

The prolific Sweeper, PRicky, No Mark Jaybee and the half wit that is DJ.

I'm quivering in my boots. 

4 imbeciles who make digs, troll and abuse then shite their pants when answered back.

BAN BAN BAN BAN THEY SHOUT

Too thick to ignore or they dont really want to ignore.

THEY READ EVERY FECKING POST WE PRODUCE EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE TOO THICK TO COMPREHEND THEM.

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

DJ's thread not having the effect he'd hoped......................................:lol:

Yes it is . I am not on a witch hunt .  Most on here cant be bothered with this childish crap . They just want to discuss the team. You should try it more often. Ur recent contributions.. this pish.. we have moved on. Again you should try it. Maybe then we can argue and debate in mainstream rather than you pandering to your wee ned pal.. you call me the half wit yet your the one who is in  here. Go figure...:rolleyes: Leave you to your petty response. I wont reply....

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Yes it is . I am not on a witch hunt .  Most on here cant be bothered with this childish crap . They just want to discuss the team. You should try it more often. Ur recent contributions.. this pish.. we have moved on. Again you should try it. Maybe then we can argue and debate in mainstream rather than you pandering to your wee ned pal.. you call me the half wit yet your the one who is in  here. Go figure...:rolleyes: Leave you to your petty response. I wont reply....

Have you read your posts?  :hammer

Debate? :lol:

Run along, you must have someone else to troll.......................:byebye

I’ve said it many times before, but all the whinging, sanctimonious, self righteous posters can’t keep out the ‘sin bin’

They simply can’t keep away from you guys. They could stay in the main sections, but never do, you only have to look who’s viewing each section and this is the second busiest part of the forum

Sin Bin should be Pay As You View.

Some of the trollers think nothing of giving nearly 30 quid to Sectarian Sevco.

They willnae mind a few pence to witness great entertainment fae the Bin.

They'll probably demand a Season Ticket.

They cannae get enough, the fecking saddos.

:double

3 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Apparently I’m you and / or shull and reply to myself!

As he says he put me on ignore, I’m not sure how he knows this? emoji848.png

:lol:

Aye, not very bright are they? :lol:

How they can think a nob like you can be me shows how stupid they are. :P

See snake can't help joining in.......................poor wee soul with no friends. :hammer

7 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Fricky

In the 3 things you’re going to do TODAY

Has posted 3 things he intends doing TOMORROW

FFS

He does it on a regular basis, it's ok, he has difficulty grasping anything remotely straightforward. 

He's also aimed a post at you in the "We're sad and we know it" thread started by the brains of the team DJ, when it was Wendy. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

He does it on a regular basis, it's ok, he has difficulty grasping anything remotely straightforward. 
He's also aimed a post at you in the "We're sad and we know it" thread started by the brains of the team DJ, when it was Wendy. :lol:

Ha, just seen that.

They all seem quite rattled or pished today, is it payday in Paisley ?

IOBS's latest words of wisdom............................does he REALLY think the sin bin changes anything or anyone? :lol:

Hallelujah, I'm born again.  :rolleyes:

The whole point of the sin bin is to learn to follow forum rules ,  If only those in the sin bin can debate with each other they will soon get fed up and hopfully learn quicker to behave. 

Backed up by the forum fool..................

We can only hope that they reflect and learn. 

Thanks Div, you've saved me. :lol

Edited by faraway saint

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

IOBS's latest words of wisdom............................does he REALLY think the sin bin changes anything or anyone? :lol:

Hallelujah, I'm born again.  :rolleyes:

So basically what your saying, confirming is that - The reason you got put in is because you all constantly abusive  fellow posters, and once you get back into mainstream, or start another handle that by passes the block, you will continue to constantly abusive  fellow posters. So your anti social and irresponsible ? 

What does that say about You ? 

Your not very bright are you ?? 

Schools are back tom, this time try and attend some lessons

17 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

So basically what your saying, confirming is that - The reason you got put in is because you all constantly abusive  fellow posters, and once you get back into mainstream, or start another handle that by passes the block, you will continue to constantly abusive  fellow posters. So your anti social and irresponsible ? 

What does that say about You ? 

Your not very bright are you ?? 

Schools are back tom, this time try and attend some lessons