Who should be in the sin bin ?

whydowebother

21 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

This is one of the reasons why I will avoid hire people outside my family as an employee for as long as I can possibly can. 

I just don't understand this level of custoner service.

Just as well you'e not related to IOBS, DougJamie and PRicky........................:lol:

PS It's "customer"......................:wink:

PPS It's also a "play the man" situation as plenty think you're a dick, which BOK moans like feck about when it's his brother. :thumbsdown

Edited by faraway saint

3 hours ago, whydowebother said:

I emailed them twice 4 days ago about the Dundee game

It’s alright, IOBS is running free buses to Dundee for this match (still not sure why).

In all seriousness that’s poor, it would be an amazing experience for your son to be a mascot for his first ever match. The club needs to improve their services in many, many ways off the pitch. 

3 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

It’s alright, IOBS is running free buses to Dundee for this match (still not sure why).

In all seriousness that’s poor, it would be an amazing experience for your son to be a mascot for his first ever match. The club needs to improve their services in many, many ways off the pitch. 

IOBS & Sweep are the only two on the bus.........................what a hoot. :lol:

Update on my rant:

Campbell replied today.

Apparently the club did reply a few days ago. I have been told this as I did a wee rant of dissatisfaction email last night, but being honest I checked all folders including junk etc honestly no email ( but he did manage to attach the original reply in today’s email )

I did apologise regardless & all sorted I think for the Dundee game

So I need to nominate someone else for here..,. going to look for a nominee [emoji2]

2 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Update on my rant:

Campbell replied today.

Apparently the club did reply a few days ago. I have been told this as I did a wee rant of dissatisfaction email last night, but being honest I checked all folders including junk etc honestly no email ( but he did manage to attach the original reply in today’s email )

I did apologise regardless & all sorted I think for the Dundee game

So I need to nominate someone else for here..,. going to look for a nominee emoji2.png

It will be a great day.

My daughter was the Mascot v Livingston in August and she says it was one of the best days of her life.

Roddy, the guy who organises the Mascots was brilliant as were the players, especially Stephen McGinn.

Good luck

21 hours ago, oaksoft said:

This is one of the reasons why I will avoid hire people outside my family as an employee for as long as I can possibly can. 

I just don't understand this level of custoner service.

I thought it was because nobody outside your family would work with you? 

It will be a great day.
My daughter was the Mascot v Livingston in August and she says it was one of the best days of her life.
Roddy, the guy who organises the Mascots was brilliant as were the players, especially Stephen McGinn.
Good luck

Daft question possibly, but how does the day pan out ? The wee man (7) wants to wear his full strip etc.

7 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Daft question possibly, but how does the day pan out ? The wee man (7) wants to wear his full strip etc.

Full strip is essential, they all wear it. Home or Away

Arrive at Reception at 2.30

Meet Roddy who will explain everything and put everyone at ease in case of any nerves.

Out onto pitch for a kickabout with other mascots .

Short interview with Tannoy guy

Back in the Tunnel, then lead the Teams out and meet the players, etc.

All well worth it.

Full strip is essential, they all wear it. Home or Away
Arrive at Reception at 2.30
Meet Roddy who will explain everything and put everyone at ease in case of any nerves.
Out onto pitch for a kickabout with other mascots .
Short interview with Tannoy guy
Back in the Tunnel, then lead the Teams out and meet the players, etc.
All well worth it.

Cheers Shull, appreciate the info.

The wee man ( George is only 7 ) he’s extending the Leeds Branch Supporters in his primary school & his teacher has said they will show his photos of the day on the big screen during the assembly the following week

Magic [emoji4]

Cheers

Just now, whydowebother said:

The wee man ( George is only 7 ) he’s extending the Leeds Branch Supporters in his primary school & his teacher has said they will show his photos of the day on the big screen during the assembly the following week

Magic emoji4.png

Cheers

Just to brief him the questions the Tannoy dude asks.

Name

What's the score going to be ?

Favourite player.

6 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Magic emoji4.png

Cheers

Also, The Club will email cracking photos of the big day to you,  usually tuesday or wednesday. ( might have to remind them :) )

good to add to your own photos & video.

Edited by shull

Also, The Club will email cracking photos of the big day to you,  usually tuesday or wednesday. ( might have to remind them [emoji4] )
good to add to your own photos & video.

All sorted for the Dundee game

Campbell/ Norrie dealing with it - for 2 of my sons it’s their first game so looking forward to my wee boy being a mascot

Cheers for the heads up on the info Shull

2 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

All sorted for the Dundee game

Campbell/ Norrie dealing with it - for 2 of my sons it’s their first game so looking forward to my wee boy being a mascot

Cheers for the heads up on the info Shull

Mind get on the bus to Dundee early, get the seat next to the driver. :wink:

Sweep & IOBS will be at the back. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

That auld fanny tantrum whining about ageism again, he's easily offended.

Tick tock, that's the only good thing about his age. :byebye

He's quote good at giving out the abuse but he's not man enough to take it back.

You could chuck that description at a few posters.

58 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

He's quote good at giving out the abuse but he's not man enough to take it back.

You could chuck that description at a few posters.

Hope you don't mind if I quite you on that.......:P

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Tantrum goes running to Div, armed with the threat of illegal ageism. 

He spouts about everybody being "buddies" but loves nothing more than targeting anybody who upsets him. 

Like I said earlier, there are people who can quite happily dish it out but they are not man enough to take it back.

We have a few of them on here.

You have to wonder who hurt some of them in the past to cause that type of behaviour.

Like I said earlier, there are people who can quite happily dish it out but they are not man enough to take it back.
We have a few of them on here.
You have to wonder who hurt some of them in the past to cause that type of behaviour.

TPAFKATS, cowardly cockles, pozbaird, slarti, sweeper, saintnextlifetime, salmondbuddie.... who else?