2 hours ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

Rice to become the new Hamilton manager.

www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hamilton-accies/brian-rice-to-become-next-manager-of-hamilton-accies-reports-1-4865155

Ye cannae be first with the news from Rio, ya flash git!  :P

a good night, the night, wi G, S and me...

missin you awready....  well mibbe no.  :)

Yeah. BBC confirms Rice.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47065253

Not sure how I feel about this. I was surprised he survived when Stubbs went, though he did seem to be the only one who gave a f**k, after all. 

We've not exactly had a great time of it when he's been at the club. I assume Nichol will just become assistant now?

Edited by Magic Monkey

Just now, Jrok said:

I must have missed the Rice flair, maybe Oran wouldnae let him.

Agreed - Definitely strange in one respect, but always good to pinch someone from a nearest rival in another. He will have some insight into how Oran thinks and what his tactics are. Oran needs to play with different tactics when we play them - simple!  :turtle

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Our first choice goalie rétires and leaves mid season, followed out the door by the asst manager. Good that it saves a bit of money, but is there a cultural issue thats sering experienced people walk? Too many chiefs and not enough native Americans?

Both have been offered career improving opportunities and no doubt more money . .  happened to JR and James too.

Absolutely nothing to do with racism :D