What do you want from today?

A win at all costs midfielder. A Goodwin type who gives the others a platform to play on.

Danny picked him up for free because Hamilton were playing him at right back. There must be a guy like that somewhere.

Maybe some competition for the right back berth.

Another striker to allow for tactical changes.
2 out of 3 ain't bad. Still time for Gus to find a defensive mid...maybe he's on his way to the outer reaches of a far away continent to unearth this guy.

17 hours ago, Magic Monkey said:

f**k it, we'll be ok. The squad is threadbare but Jackson is decent enough. We have a LB now so Ethan can push forward.

Hladky

Hodson - Popescu - Baird - Muzek

------- Erhahon - McGinn--------

McAllister---Lyons---Dreyer

---------Jackson------------

Everyone in their proper position. Better protection for the defence from Ethan. That's decent enough to get us out of this mess. As long as we get no injuries or suspensions, and never need to make a substitution, we'll be absolutely golden.

COYS.

I was being blinkered-ly positive when I wrote this, and was shiting it quietly. Thank f**k we got the Duck in. I really like the look of him (yes, yes, from YouTube).

Mad scenes, though, really: we've got 4/5 new players in the back five. Potentially 4/5 new players in the middle, and a new striker. 

Nine out of our probable starting 11 going forward (ie maybe not this weekend) weren't at the club in December. 

Might be best to remember that when perhaps they don't gel straight away.

Updated team:

Hladky

Corbu/McGinn - Popescu - Baird/Ferdinand - Muzek

------- Erhahon/Tansey - McGinn--------

McAllister---Lyons---Dreyer

---------Jackson/Nazon------------

Subs/injured/not truly in contention: Magennis, Holmes, MacPherson, Kellermann, Hodson, Mullen, Cooke, Flynn, MacKenzie, Rodgers

I make that 25 - have I missed anyone?

Edited by Magic Monkey