The I Like Thread

There are many great things about our club and team. I like the fact that we are in the top league. I like the stadium, parking and the 1877 Club. I like the fact that we are debt free and on our way to fan ownership. I like our strips. I like the new manager and the way the team is shaping up. I like the fact that we are now moving the Trust forward and becoming more involved with the community. I like the fact that we have a Women's Team. I like the fact that we have an excellent training facility. Lots more besides.  Admittedly, it would be nice to win a little more often.  

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

FFS!

At the very least, GTPS!

It's a parody guys.

I assume you know what that is.

In this case an antidote to all the doom and gloom being spouted in recent days and weeks. 

But...we do have much to be thankful for at the club.

23 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

You are a very strange individual. I'm sure, if you could find a candidate, You'd want to watch.

WEIRD!

I my good friend am just an ordinary guy who follows St Mirren, certain subjects and people (like you, (sometimes) rub me the wrong way, I try not to be abusive but anything else is fair game.  And so if you behave like an arse I will treat you like one . in as much of a light-hearted manner as possible , given the severity of your transgression.

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

There are many great things about our club and team. I like the fact that we are in the top league. I like the stadium, parking and the 1877 Club. I like the fact that we are debt free and on our way to fan ownership. I like our strips. I like the new manager and the way the team is shaping up. I like the fact that we are now moving the Trust forward and becoming more involved with the community. I like the fact that we have a Women's Team. I like the fact that we have an excellent training facility. Lots more besides.  Admittedly, it would be nice to win a little more often.  

Occasionally I have this recurring dream that I have died and been placed in purgatory where my punishment is to read posts like the one above every minute of every day until I plunge screwdrivers into my eyes so I can't read anymore. It is at this point, that the Devil himself rocks up and switches the audio version on and Ricky's voice fills the ether. My screaming usually wakes me up. 

It is not a pleasant dream. :lol:

34 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Occasionally I have this recurring dream that I have died and been placed in purgatory where my punishment is to read posts like the one above every minute of every day until I plunge screwdrivers into my eyes so I can't read anymore. It is at this point, that the Devil himself rocks up and switches the audio version on and Ricky's voice fills the ether. My screaming usually wakes me up. 

It is not a pleasant dream. :lol:

I have achieved my goal.