Welcome Duckens Nazon

Just now, Dirty Sanchez said:

I had one from a few years ago, mainly white IIRC (think it’s in the garage atm for some reason). Used to be mates with a Coventry City fan and we actually did a swap, I sent him a Saints one and he sent me a Cov one.

1 minute ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I had one from a few years ago, mainly white IIRC (think it’s in the garage atm for some reason). Used to be mates with a Coventry City fan and we actually did a swap, I sent him a Saints one and he sent me a Cov one.

I've got a yellow one as well, from when I did a Supermarket Sweep in Provan's with a £100 voucher I won on the Gold Bond.

If this guy is as good as he looks they'll shift more or these than the ill fated Djemba Djemba bunnets.

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 1:47 PM, Dirty Sanchez said:

When he signed - we could say the EAGLE has landed..   :happyclapper

When he scores tonight we can say the Duck has laid and he might even poach a few goals before the end of the season. 

Hopefully he will leave a number of defences a bit Scrambled too.          :magic

Guest TPAFKATS
Too much quack quack it's only his first full game. Let's give the guy a chance. 
Unfortunately we don't have time for him and a few others to take half a dozen games to get match fit and find their touch.

8 hours ago, aldo_j said:

Aye. Looks off the pace at the moment.

Sods law that Oakley (who Rice said we were going to sign before he went to Accies) and Nelson (signed from Sunderland) score tonight.

At the risk of sounding like a Brexiter, I did raise the point elsewhere that it seemed very risky to fill the squad with foreigners we had only seen on YouTube when there must be players known to us playing in Scotland and England.

He looked like a competition winner.

I remember Stephane Bahoken having a similarly honking home debut against Partick Thistle a few seasons back. Then the usual need to give him time after etc. Don’t think he ever started for us again.

I would be surprised if Nazon started on Sat after that show last night. Mullen did far more in his short time on the pitch and surely must get the nod against United.

4 minutes ago, TopCat said:

He looked like a competition winner.

I remember Stephane Bahoken having a similarly honking home debut against Partick Thistle a few seasons back. Then the usual need to give him time after etc. Don’t think he ever started for us again.

The same Bahoken who is currently on seven goals in 20 in the French top flight? Maybe he really did just need time.