Welcome Duckens Nazon

20 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

At the 4sec mark, the defender makes a great challenge. I still can't see how Nazon emerges with the ball.

Yeah , it looks like the defender gets enough of the ball but then the Duck emerges with it. Can only be one answer......

Screenshot_20190325-092324_Chrome.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, alanb said:

Just not good enough

There is a player in there somewhere. His strengths are running onto the ball and driving at a defence. His strengths are certainly not playing with his back to goal or beating a man.

Perhaps a little more effort would allow him some leniency when it comes to his performances, not the best presser...

2 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

There is a player in there somewhere. His strengths are running onto the ball and driving at a defence. His strengths are certainly not playing with his back to goal or beating a man.

Perhaps a little more effort would allow him some leniency when it comes to his performances, not the best presser...

Tonight his first touch, pressing and decision making was woeful. If there's a player in there he's ducken and diven to hide from view.

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

Tonight his first touch, pressing and decision making was woeful. If there's a player in there he's ducken and diven to hide from view.

The Duck and Cooke looked like they had met each other 5 minutes before kick off. Pretty frustrating to watch.

Just now, Kemp said:

The Duck and Cooke looked like they had met each other 5 minutes before kick off. Pretty frustrating to watch.

To be fair to both,  they were completely isolated in the first half. No support from midfield.  2nd half was better from all.

The duck is very frustrating. I really hope there is a player in there. He looks the part and scored a belter for Haiti but for us he looks awkward. Coventry fans loved him, let's hope we feel the same come the end of season!

19 minutes ago, scam75 said:

The duck is very frustrating. I really hope there is a player in there. He looks the part and scored a belter for Haiti but for us he looks awkward. Coventry fans loved him, let's hope we feel the same come the end of season!

My granny could have score against Haiti. :whistle

Guest TPAFKATS
To be fair it's hard to press between 2 and 3 defenders which is what he was expected to do in first half.

Guest TPAFKATS
I'm guessing that you mean she watches Sportscene. :rolleyes:
Here's hoping as the 'expert panel' were split on whether it was a red card offence.
Michael Stewart pointed out, correctly IMO, that Duckens was trying to free his arm from Ayer's grip on him and didn't intend to elbow him.