Welcome Duckens Nazon

There's a decent player there, I just wonder if his head might not be quite right. Or perhaps he's a fair weather player. Dunno.

But I do reckon he could really tear it up if he found the right coach who knew how to handle him. Can't imagine he'd be Goodwin's type, tbf.

2 hours ago, Magic Monkey said:

There's a decent player there, I just wonder if his head might not be quite right. Or perhaps he's a fair weather player. Dunno.

But I do reckon he could really tear it up if he found the right coach who knew how to handle him. Can't imagine he'd be Goodwin's type, tbf.

There’s definitely a good player there. He had decent spells at Oldham and Coventry before us, and he’s a key player for Haiti. We just didn’t get the best out of him.

10 minutes ago, bender rodriguez said:

If he was not on too high a wage I wouldn't mind him as an option from the bench he gives us something different but he definitely needs to up his workrate and as someone mentioned earlier i dont think goody would take anything less than 100% from any player

At this stage, with no evidence of anyone coming in, it's very difficult to say if he's worth another go as we don't know what we will have up front.

On last seasons showing he's not worth an offer, but he seems to be more interested when playing for his country,

13 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I liked his direct style and he definitely was capable of giving defenders a torrid time, but agree that he tended to undo most of his good work by being too greedy or making poor decisions.

I wouldn’t be upset if we hung onto him. He offers something a bit different.

I don’t see him returning, but I do think there’s a good player there. Showed his ability to score in English League One, and he does a great job for Haiti too. It’s a shame we couldn’t get the best from him.