Have we finished Signing Players?

Just now, Hambud said:
5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
Lauretnui Corbu has Joined the club.  Welcome. Have we completed our signings? 

The club have confirmed no more business tonight. They haven't confirmed if there's an Allan Gow out there whether they would try and snap him up or not.

Thanks Hambud.

Mark Russell (ex Morton & Falkirk) is a free agent, left back..

Other free agents, Jai Quitongo (:unsure:) , Lee Erwin (ex Motherwell), Jordon Mutch (ex Palace, QPR, Birmingham), Danny Guthrie (ex Newcastle, Liverpool, Blackburn)

Full list on this website, can sort by nationality etc

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler/vertragslosespieler/statistik/1/plus//galerie/0?ausrichtung=alle&spielerposition_id=alle&land_id=189&altersklasse=&wettbewerb_id=alle&seit=2019&yt0=Show

40 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Other free agents, Jai Quitongo (:unsure:) , Lee Erwin (ex Motherwell), Jordon Mutch (ex Palace, QPR, Birmingham), Danny Guthrie (ex Newcastle, Liverpool, Blackburn)

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler/vertragslosespieler/statistik/1/plus//galerie/0?ausrichtung=alle&spielerposition_id=alle&land_id=189&altersklasse=&wettbewerb_id=alle&seit=2019&yt0=Show

What happened to Mark Russell?

Big things expected not that long ago

Saints fan as well

3 hours ago, Doakes said:

I seem to recall Erwin as being a decent player. Consensus seems to be that we should keep recruiting. 

33 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Lee Erwin would be a fantastic addition but he's in a bit of a nasty battle with his previous club who reported him to FIFA as he bailed on his contract along with Stokes. Interestingly, Stokes relented and went back. 

I imagine that's why bigger clubs than us haven't went near hand. 

Just had a read about that, seems that Iranian team was a bit of a shambles. Probably not worth the hassle if FIFA are involved 

4 hours ago, Mid Calder Saint said:

I was impressed with Mark Russell when at Morton.He is a Paisley boy and would be a useful addition to our squad.Hope Tony and Gus are aware of him.

Deemed not good enough for Falkirk. Down to poor management at the Bairns, or down to the player?

I make the first team squad currently at 25 players, not including Heaton and Eck who are both technically still our players.

9 of those are currently in on loan. My learned friend Mr Chapsticks tells me that Ethan and Cammy are not counted as full first team bodies.

GOALKEEPERS (3)

Hladky
Holmes *
Rogers *

DEFENDERS (8)

Hodson *
P McGInn
Corbu *
Ferdinand
Baird
Popsecu *
Muzek
MacKenzie

MIDFIELDERS (10)

Tansey
S McGinn
Magennis
Kellermann
MacPherson
Lyons *
McAllister *
Dreyer *
Erhahon
Flynn

STRIKERS (4)

Mullen
The Duck *
Cooke
Jackson

9 minutes ago, div said:

I make the first team squad currently at 25 players, not including Heaton and Eck who are both technically still our players.

9 of those are currently in on loan. My learned friend Mr Chapsticks tells me that Ethan and Cammy are not counted as full first team bodies.

GOALKEEPERS (3)

Hladky
Holmes *
Rogers *

DEFENDERS (8)

Hodson *
P McGInn
Corbu *
Ferdinand
Baird
Popsecu *
Muzek
MacKenzie

MIDFIELDERS (10)

Tansey
S McGinn
Magennis
Kellermann
MacPherson
Lyons *
McAllister *
Dreyer *
Erhahon
Flynn

STRIKERS (4)

Mullen
The Duck *
Cooke
Jackson

Just going on what the man himself said previously. 21/22 plus a couple of young lads. He definitely made it clear that they were in addition to the core squad rather than part of. 

I also don't think either Rodgers or Hodson will kick a ball for us again so feel OK isn't including them. (Is it possible we aren't paying wages if long term injured?) 

Edited by djchapsticks